[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Judge just ruled against the POTUS and restored his press credential. Acosta will be back in the White House this afternoon. #winning

Actually he did not rule on the case, he granted a temporary restraining order on Fifth amendment grounds (not 1st), it was a hard pass and not a press pass, and the matter is not settled. But you probably knew that.

Judge just ruled against the POTUS and restored his press credential. Acosta will be back in the White House this afternoon. #winning

vanster defending a son of a bitch loser. whudathunkit.

also, 14 days temporary, congrats!

also, this means that alex jones can get his whitehouse press credentials back. lol

Actually he did not rule on the case, he granted a temporary restraining order on Fifth amendment grounds (not 1st), it was a hard pass and not a press pass, and the matter is not settled. But you probably knew that.

The Fifth Amendment is the section of the Bill of Rights that protects you from being held for committing a crime unless you have been indicted correctly by the police.

How is that linked to press passes?

The Fifth Amendment is the section of the Bill of Rights that protects you from being held for committing a crime unless you have been indicted correctly by the police.

How is that linked to press passes?
the fifth amendment recognizes the right to due process against government action.

every talking head I saw that was half intelligent was pretty sure this was violated

the fifth amendment recognizes the right to due process against government action.

every talking head I saw that was half intelligent was pretty sure this was violated

well that's just ignorant. due process is when you are accused of a crime. his press pass, which is a privilege, was taken away because he was being an idiot. what the hell does due process have to do with it? :lol:

just now vanster?

I don't have his schedule. He said he would be back in the White House this afternoon.

For the record, I don't like Jim Acosta, and don't view him as a serious journalist. He has an ego the size of Montana, asks some really leading and often stupid questions, and he's a bit of a twit. Then again, if competence were more important than flair, we'd have elected Bernie or The Bitch, instead of the utterly incompetent fool The Electoral College declared.

lol i will never understand the extreme, almost violent hatred people like vanster show for donald trump

good one, chief. did lisa give u a blow job this morning? if not, tell her you need one, stat.

They should only take questions from Acosta from now on. Just keep calling on him. It's a great opportunity to have a discussion with the most important man in the room.

lol i will never understand the extreme, almost violent hatred people like vanster show for donald trump

Shall we add that to the list? You don't understand Master's degrees, you don't understand science or mathematics, you don't even have a reasonable grasp of English.

You understand that it's very important that you not become known to me, because you also understand that once you are, we're going to redefine woman-beating. Outside of those 2 understandings, it's amazing to me you can type, drive, or tie your shoelace.

You can sing, I'll give you that. You have shitty taste in music, but you're a good singer. Maybe go that instead of the IT lackey job you're fucking up.

well hell

since Jim Acosta is back

when can we give ALEX JONES his WH PRESS CREDENTIALS?

I'm happy with ALEX shutting him down since TRUMP can't

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

also let Richard Spencer have a swing at this as well

all press is good press the left says

as they push to indict Juliane Assange on the same day

Shall we add that to the list? You don't understand Master's degrees, you don't understand science or mathematics, you don't even have a reasonable grasp of English.

DsH4JyJXcAA14Za.jpg

You understand that it's very important that you not become known to me, because you also understand that once you are, we're going to redefine woman-beating. Outside of those 2 understandings, it's amazing to me you can type, drive, or tie your shoelace.

You can sing, I'll give you that. You have shitty taste in music, but you're a good singer. Maybe go that instead of the IT lackey job you're fucking up.

:picard2: geezuz

vanster defending a son of a bitch loser. whudathunkit.

also, 14 days temporary, congrats!

also, this means that alex jones can get his whitehouse press credentials back. lol

vanster really only has one goal

one mission

DrrqyvMUcAAOkD-.jpg

to make the world as self hating and as much of a life loser as he is

the rest really doesn't matter anymore

i mean it is just nice to see you come out with it......no longer lie about what your true goals are for us

Undercover Fellow on Twitter:

Last edited:
Back