Masks - Are you wearing them?

just make ur own juggs u seem pretty adept

u can probably fit 3months worth in a ruck my dood

some coffee filters, a rubber band, some cloth

If i need instructions on how to fold a bar napkin into a mask, you'll be the guy i call. Other than that, your input is useless.

I used to wear a mask. Back when sports were legal. Now they are gone. Sometimes, I will put on my old nostalgic mask from times gone by, back before the Chinese flu. I will look at myself in the mirror and shed a tear for yesteryear. So, no - I do not wear a mask.

i wear this to the grocery store.

LED-Type-Punk-Rave-Mask-Men-Glasses-Steampunk-Gothic-Goggles-Steam-Punk-Cosplay-Airsoft-Mask-Military.jpg

Skiing gaiter, ski gloves, sun glasses. I look like a robber. It's to keep people from touching their face. Only going to wear it in a store.

The problem with most PPE in the medical field, is it's meant to be used once and thrown away. In my case, I'm going to wear the gaiter and gloves in the store, and wash when I get home. The purists are saying you are supposed to wash all the cloths you were wearing, and take a shower.

Last edited:
Damn, Havax - I would wear that shit. It would be even better if it shot out a red beam. I hope it makes noises too.

I have a complete early 90's NBC suit that I think I should wear when I go to Calgary this week...that should get me on the news or YouTube at least...

i wear this to the grocery store.

LED-Type-Punk-Rave-Mask-Men-Glasses-Steampunk-Gothic-Goggles-Steam-Punk-Cosplay-Airsoft-Mask-Military.jpg

I have a full respirator like that for woodworking and I do have a few n95 but no reason to wear any

I've got some bandanas and just rock those looking like billy the kid

Just a bandanna and glasses at the moment. Social Diiiisssstttannnnncciiiinnngggg as best we can.

Back