[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We will need the antibody tests pretty quick here to get people who have had it and have some natural immunity back out to work, school, etc. I feel like that should be the next phase. It's even better than a pos/neg test because folks who have dealt with it (asymptomatic or not) are less likely to get it again.

if you don't get a severe reaction you might not get the antibodies antibodying enough.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter:
IaWIcld.png

Detroit Free Press | Michigan Dem rep credits hydroxychloroquine and Trump in coronavirus fight
ZPuSfy0.png

no you are making little sense because you're on edge for some reason

I make more sense than your little pea brain is capable of comprehending. I'm retired at age 42. Have life by the cunt hairs. Not on edge. No reason to be. Just enjoying the show and laughing at your kind.

Stay in your room like a good boy, and WASH YOUR HANDS!

POTUS had great Intel even before he was President. Trump vs MGM/Vegas intel war is stuff of legend. He might come across as talking out of his ass, but if he talks about something know that he knows all about it. He is not a great orator but he is excellent at getting information. Even more so as CiC.

Last edited:
The fucking moron thing is just an act, i hear hes rly an intel wizard
bootrump.gif

Duh it's an act. Read the Art of War. Then you will know why.

BTW: Nice Pedocord gif. The discord Op was an absolute success and VERY eye opening. You shitheads talked wayyyyy too much and basiclly busted yourselves. Funny shit.

so how should Chinar pay for this?

1. Complete and total default on any and all debt owed to China.
2. Destroy China's food production capabilities.
3. Sustained Kinetic Orbital Bombardment.

Which will take them back hundreds of years, cull their population, and force the bug boys to start over.

EDIT: NO nation gets a pass for fucking with US. Ask Japan. They know all about what happens when you push the Americans too far.

Last edited:
I make more sense than your little pea brain is capable of comprehending. I'm retired at age 42. Have life by the cunt hairs. Not on edge. No reason to be. Just enjoying the show and laughing at your kind.

Stay in your room like a good boy, and WASH YOUR HANDS!

What meds do you take, honestly?

""The governors are saying all good things, but the Democrat governors and a couple of RINOs, frankly. They're RINOs. That's all they are. One RINO in particular,"
@realDonaldTrump
said. "But the governors are saying great things." "

who do you trumppettes think he is talking about? Hogan?

Back