Why does TseTse lie about his life?

The best thing about Kurayami is that he is a constant. Just like gravity, air and pee boners, he will always be around, doing his thing. You could leave for two years and log on and Kura will bridge the gap in about 3 minutes.

Entertaining read, its too bad tsetse doesn't post, but that also says something

No it doesn't, this just happens to be the first day in 6 months that he's had real policy shit to do - you wouldn't understand because you don't have all those doctoral studies under your belt. He'd actually finished his, just didn't take the time to get the Ph.D. because he wanted to do real policy shit.

Looks like TseTse must have owned Kurayami at some point. Thats the only logical reason someone would be so obsessed to make a thread about someone else, right kura?

this thread has everything

a kurayami call out

a drjonez attempted spotlight theft

an isuk creepiness multiplier

and i'm only up to page 3

The best thing about Kurayami is that he is a constant. Just like gravity, air and pee boners, he will always be around, doing his thing. You could leave for two years and log on and Kura will bridge the gap in about 3 minutes.

kurayami is actually much different now than he used to be

the isuk playbook is pretty much just an updated kurayami circa 2004/2005 playbook

Doctorate.
Being black.
Doing "real policy shit" in government despite playing WoW 18 hours a day and copy/pasting political blogs for the other six.
Etc. :ftard:

It's one thing to have a schtick like Animo and blatantly lie about yourself in an attempt to anger virginal nerds.

It's another thing entirely to seriously lie about your life in an attempt to convince a video game forum that you are somebody that you aren't. And to then mysteriously vanish whenever anybody questions you about it or raises a valid point. :nuts: :nuts:

What type of psychosis does Tribalwar feel that this behavior indicates? :ugh:

Discuss.

I haven't bit on anything from him. I haven't believed a single thing the guy says.

He is the one posting behind multiple proxies scared shitless we might find who he really is, ohh wait we already found out he works for Fedex and sucks at life.

wait

you don't believe him

but you continue to post about things he posted years ago?

in a blantant imitation of kurayami's old bit of doing the same thing

wait

you don't believe him

but you continue to post about things he posted years ago?

in a blantant imitation of kurayami's old bit of doing the same thing

So the thread he made crying about his mom's overdose wasn't real. :lol:

He posted some real life shit here for awhile, now he's playing it off as "trolling everyone". :rofl:

ptavv why do u have kuras dick up ass? you have been after me ever since i called you out on being ugly

kurafedex.jpg

clearly he worked for fedex.

Back