No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem" by Got Haggis? - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"
Page 10 of 18
NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
181 - 07-06-2016, 11:20
Voting is just a mechanism to keep the masses from realizing they are being screwed by the system. Football is more effective and fun to watch.

Sponsored Links
buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 07-06-2016, 11:23
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 03:09..
MaD_ReBeL
VeteranXV
Old
183 - 07-06-2016, 11:36
could/should take the algorithm behind bitcoin, backend it to the social security DB, throw in a password for dual auth, and use that as a new system for voting.

something like that could guarantee - or damn near guarantee - authentic votes per individual of voting age and we could all vote from our phones.

then a system like switzerlands becomes trivial.

Shiloh
Veteran++
Old
184 - 07-06-2016, 11:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
185 - 07-06-2016, 11:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_ReBeL View Post
I'd rather 'throw away my vote' on Johnson than vote for either the giant douche or the **** sandwich.
Dont vote for the 2nd best because youre scared that your vote matters.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
186 - 07-06-2016, 11:54
People always say they're going to vote for a 3rd party, and then when it comes time to do so, they vote for one of the main parties because they're afraid the "more evil" person is going to win. It'll happen again, like it always does.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
187 - 07-06-2016, 12:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
I think this is a good fair take on the email stuff: Jim Comeys Statement on the Clinton Emails: A Quick and Dirty Analysis - Lawfare
Do you have, or have you ever had, a security clearance?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
188 - 07-06-2016, 12:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
i think i do live in that country

ok, not the murder part, but America always does things bigger and better than everywhere else

the current PM here (John Key) is heavily implicated in the Panama papers stuff (big surprise) and all kinds of other shady deals to **** over the country for benefit of his big business buddies. this kind of behaviour from politicians is just ****ing standard, everywhere. always has been

if i followed the news and social media i'd be frothing mad about all the disgusting things politicians here and in the UK get up to, just like you. i avoid it all for my mental well-being you gotta be naive as **** to expect them to ever be punished for it

there is no justice in the world bro

it definitely does that
To summate: "Status quo is ok cause we have been convinced to be powerless."

itt liberal cuk rolls over for power n' privilege.

Mooley
VeteranXX
Old
189 - 07-06-2016, 13:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
People always say they're going to vote for a 3rd party, and then when it comes time to do so, they vote for one of the main parties because they're afraid the "more evil" person is going to win. It'll happen again, like it always does.
Jomo is right. Jomo is always right ..

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
190 - 07-06-2016, 13:45

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
191 - 07-06-2016, 13:45
ellen has adopted using the word cuck
fad is over

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
192 - 07-06-2016, 13:46
FBI Director Comey called to testify Thursday before the House Oversight Committee

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
193 - 07-06-2016, 14:29
Too Big To Jail.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
194 - 07-06-2016, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Too Big To Jail.
"There should be no bank too big to fail and no individual too big to jail." —Hillary #DemDebate

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 07-06-2016, 16:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Everyone on TW is constantly 'independent' and would never tow a party line

This election is proof that they're all full of ****.

Both of these candidates are dog****, even compared to our previous dog**** candidates. If you actually do LIKE one of them, you're an idiot.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
196 - 07-06-2016, 16:52
i don't "like" any of them, but i just cannot allow clinton to be president of our country. she is a liar and a criminal, and she doesn't even hide it. so i'm going to have to vote for trump. can't vote third party because that is just throwing away my vote and it could possibly allow her to win.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
197 - 07-06-2016, 16:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
Everyone on TW is constantly 'independent' and would never tow a party line

This election is proof that they're all full of ****.

Both of these candidates are dog****, even compared to our previous dog**** candidates. If you actually do LIKE one of them, you're an idiot.
I started looking over my personal voting history and was surprised I've voted for more Democrats than Republicans, but I'm a northern Virginia resident and our Democrats tend to be more centrists, and our governors only serve 4 years.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
198 - 07-06-2016, 17:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i don't "like" any of them, but i just cannot allow clinton to be president of our country. she is a liar and a criminal, and she doesn't even hide it. so i'm going to have to vote for trump. can't vote third party because that is just throwing away my vote and it could possibly allow her to win.
If you are a registered voter in Texas pretty sure you can safely vote for a third party and not have any fear of Clinton winning Texas. That is a pretty thin justification for voting for Trump when your vote for a third party, especially if it looks like they might break 5% nationally, would be more meaningful.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 07-06-2016, 17:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
That didn't really come from MSNBC did it?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
200 - 07-06-2016, 17:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
If you are a registered voter in Texas pretty sure you can safely vote for a third party and not have any fear of Clinton winning Texas. That is a pretty thin justification for voting for Trump when your vote for a third party, especially if it looks like they might break 5% nationally, would be more meaningful.
you obviously don't know the demographics of texas. there is a very real chance that hillary could win texas because the hispanics don't like trump. texas is about 40% hispanic. (Probably more) You would probably never guess that San Antonio (Bexar county) was a blue county for Obama.

Last edited by havax; 07-06-2016 at 17:11..
Page 10 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crying , crying republicans