do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If u gonna ban anyone ban the true weirdos and degenerates like dweasel, zophtard, rusty, and anubis. Tehvul is a better poster than most of you idiots even though he gets a bit manic at times.

A bit indeed. Only the paranoid survive.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

It simple to encode posting limit for specific poster.

H=current hour of the day.
N=number of posts

if sn=tehvul2 then goto hell

hell subroutine:
10 For T=(H-24) to H
20 For N=1 to 25
30 next N
40 next T
45 lagbots=15 seconds
50 return
60 PRINT "You have exceeded posting limit for the past 24 hours. Take meds and come back later."
70 next tehvul
80 SIGN OFF

This will werk 'cause tw is written in basic.

Last edited:
If you want lots of responses and a shit load of views for your thread then just drop my name. The rest of the bitches do. Why should TW be any diffirent? :lol:

tehvul, be honest, how would you feel if you were never allowed to post here again?

What I feel would be irrelevant, because emotions are as irrelevant as all of you are. The work done here will continue. Nothing changes. Business as usual. I'm seriously surprised it took this long for you mouth breathing nerd virgins to get your feelings hurt on so many levels.

EDIT: Rayn you are a bitch for even making this thread. I've been a long time contributor and this is how you repay your custy's? You must be white. Keep pressing your luck faggot. The DOJ is praying for an internet site to make an example of in their lil war on the internet. Seriously look at the laws they want to pass restricting "free" speech online. Look at the laws already on the books. Not just here in the States, but over seas as well. Most all the other forums have strict moderation so they will exist when TW doesn't. It's all fun and games till you ruined it for everyone. Your bitch shit is uninvited, unwarranted, and unappreciated. So get off my dick and act right.

Last edited:
threatening rayn as if he doesn't have insurance policies against certain posters is prolly not a good idea

sincerely,
naptown J.D.

threatening rayn as if he doesn't have insurance policies against certain posters is prolly not a good idea

sincerely,
naptown J.D.

Fuck him and you too. You both combined don't have shit on me. Primarily because I do not have to play by the same rules you both are bound by. You are nothing but a slacker druggie who may or may not be on the wagon at this current point in time. You are just as full of shit as Vanster. Prob more so because while tonto is a moron he does work. I can respect hard work. I did it for decades, and like I said you are nothing but a slacker. Get fucked like the pussy you are.

tehvul mad

Mad no? Telling the truth yes. But do tell me more about some fantasy rule the lodges have against gays you dupe. :lol:

Last edited:
Drinking coffee, and thinking about oatmeal or maybe going to subway for their sub of the day. I would have already gone but it's fucking hot outside.

s4b59l.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you mean the puummpppers or whatever scam you were running? That's not a job. You've never had a job. You've never worked. You can barely read and write. I think you can probably add 2 digit integers together, but not subtract them. Multiplication and division are galaxies away from your capabilities.

Oh you mean the puummpppers or whatever scam you were running? That's not a job. You've never had a job. You've never worked. You can barely read and write. I think you can probably add 2 digit integers together, but not subtract them. Multiplication and division are galaxies away from your capabilities.

I got on with the Pumppers back in 2010 while I was out getting money in Charlotte N.C. Yeah it was a scam. Only in the sense that you could buy the same cleaner online for $20 instead of $60 we sold it for. WITH $49.95 on the bottle.

2q3nbch.jpg

Cash/Credit orders were worth $10 and check orders were worth $5. The drinking water bottles full of the cleaner I sold on the side went for $5 piece.

I'm just hooking you up with the lil 5 on the side cause I know how the bill collector is but that's just between me and you. You a good dude and I want to help you help keep ya tee pee clean. So throw me 5 cash and you are good on cleaning supplies for 3 months. Oh wow what kinda dog is that? Oh really? Well damn considering you are a pet owner that cleaner I just hooked you up with is gonna come in handy for real.

Check out #9 and #12 on this list of 104 things that cleaner cleans and helps to keep clean. Yes yes. Pet stains on ya carpet are now a thing of the past. Excited about it.

21l78n7.jpg

EDIT: The rest of your emotional outburst is laughable at best. :lol:

EDIT:2 Yes that is the pancake lady Aunt Jemima on the bottle. If you put ya finger over her earring she look like James Brown, and if you are drunk leaning to the side she kinda looks like Mrs. Michelle Obama.

Last edited:
Back