Elizabeth Warren DNA test reveals she has Native American Ancestry

I think we can all grant her the fact she's 1/128th native. she either took a test or related to someone that took a test.

but exactly like the south park episode, having a minute connection to a white person that raped a native 300 years ago doesn't mean you're a minority, or experienced any hardships shared by those marginalized groups.

well the leftwing npc mob doesn't want white people to go to black panther but this white chick claiming to be an indian wants to represent the dems

i don't think 50% of the country thinks it's wrong for white people to see black panther, tbh i highly doubt 5% does

so they probably won't be deciding the next prezzy either

the current uspotus was born with $50mil jammed up his ass, if lizzy powwow warren was able to make one fiftieth of a redskin gene work to her advantage, why the fuck would 99% of the country care. if i could prove it i would too

Is this the same DNA test that gave identical triplets three different results? Or the one where the employees boldly say they just make most shit up and fuck with people?

Oh yeah so she should totally get all that money that she scamed through idenity polotics...

I was going to post a pic of her, then I go on Drudge and this is the picture he has up.

th

Back