ass fucking!!

i guess that's where im ok.. because really we all could be fucked over anyone that has one pic of them out there. Like no guy or girl here has ever took a pic on a phone of them doing something stupid and then lost that phone...and then whoops those pics got downloaded to the net.. whoopty fuckin doo. If im ok with myself being around and i know for a fact i have no relatives close enough to care if i put myself on there. We all have things we like to do if i want to fuck my boyfriend and don't care who sees it then let me.

If i'm happy then who are you to say..

So are you an orphan or what?

Oh, you are one of those "in the moment" girls. I mean, that makes perfect sense since you are 20 or whatever and just want to have 'fun'.

i guess that's where im ok.. because really we all could be fucked over anyone that has one pic of them out there. Like no guy or girl here has ever took a pic on a phone of them doing something stupid and then lost that phone...and then whoops those pics got downloaded to the net.. whoopty fuckin doo. If im ok with myself being around and i know for a fact i have no relatives close enough to care if i put myself on there. We all have things we like to do if i want to fuck my boyfriend and don't care who sees it then let me.

If i'm happy then who are you to say..
More pix!

A fuckin down ass chick plays by tw's rules, and the fags still come out to shun her out.

Let the girl do what she wants. Its a board for socializing, and this is the way she wanted to do it. You can think shes a whore all you want, wont make us lose sleep. I thought TW hated all equally. Looks like they hate chics.

And treating her like a whore is what gets us off. Why all the hate for our sexual nature?

We are a couple, whether or not you believe we will last. Bring on the hate!

A fuckin down ass chick plays by tw's rules, and the fags still come out to shun her out.

Let the girl do what she wants. Its a board for socializing, and this is the way she wanted to do it. You can think shes a whore all you want, wont make us lose sleep. I thought TW hated all equally. Looks like they hate chics.

And treating her like a whore is what gets us off. Why all the hate for our sexual nature?

to be fair, i think you're a loser, too, not just the girl

the only people pissed are those not getting laid themselves.

Yet you're the creeper who wants more pics so you have something to jack to tonight. Tell us all about your great sex life Juggs.
i havent said anything about 'give more pics'..i just wanted to see a pic with him and her in it to see if she was actually a chick he knew. They could have been dressed for all i care.

why dont you cry some more betsy wetsy. You've been dragging your sandy vagina all over this thread. Its not your girl, you dont know her, so the only logical reason for someone to piss and moan as much as you have and not have anything vested in this is jealousy.

dont worry, eat your vitamins and drink your milk...or apparently do your drugs...and you'll get laid too.

or you could just shut the fuck up and stop reading the thread if it offends your delicate sensibilities.

No, I think I'll keep posting about how the OP and her guy are worthless people since it seems to bother so many people here. I'm not sure why. Like I said, I suspect it has something to do with losers like yourself who need some wank material.

Back