[Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is:

I propose a solution:

Computers are educational devices until the age of 15. If you want games and shit, get a console.

At 15, you get limited access to the internet, but you still don't get Myspace. Myspace has given every retard with a tribal or barbed-wire tattoo an outlet for their stupidity and made every other potential retard think it was okay. Fuck myspace. Also, instead of websites carrying some stupid prompt like "If you aren't 18 click the 'Close' button" (lol yeah right), ISP's will just block them.

At 18, you get the internets as it is

Can we go back in time and force you to undergo this treatment? Then maybe you wouldn't be making these shitty threads.

Gigafool deeply upsets me.
This is why I have held a grudge for 6 years because he made fun of me for being a stoner.

Wait.

I don't really see any evidence of him holding a grudge against you, I just see you attacking him, derailing threads with douchey comments, and then being really defensive every time he makes a post. Certainly seems to me like he's got to you. With minimal effort too. It's pretty funny really.

I doubt you hurt his feelings, he doesn't take you very seriously.

Besides I can't stalk the guy, he's my best friend.

I've refrained from saying anything for awhile because it was actually quite amusing, but it's getting kind of creepy now.

I don't really see any evidence of him holding a grudge against you, I just see you attacking him, derailing threads with douchey comments, and then being really defensive every time he makes a post. Certainly seems to me like he's got to you. With minimal effort too. It's pretty funny really.

i hope you realize what you're getting yourself into :lol:

I doubt you hurt his feelings, he doesn't take you very seriously.

Besides I can't stalk the guy, he's my best friend.

I've refrained from saying anything for awhile because it was actually quite amusing, but it's getting kind of creepy now.
He's your best friend?

Is he as much of an insufferable douche offline?

i dont mind trolls if they are good but scuzzle in particular is pretty terrible

hes in the same boat as assfrags

Back