do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
grow some skin you no self control having fags

I wish it was just about that. That would be easy if they didn't spam threads with their shit posts, making it a chore to scroll past and pick through looking for posts by people who aren't mentally disabled.

I put them on ignore months ago when avoiding them became more trouble than it was worth. Having them both banned forever would have no appreciable impact on my browsing experience, but it would be nice to know they're gone.

yes, only because i know it will drive tehvul crazy to not be able to get on here for attention, and i want to see just how far he'll go to come back as some other schizo personality.

he might even kill himself if he can't come back. that's fine too.

and no, because i love antagonizing them to their point of mouth frothing idiocy.

Last edited:
grow some skin you no self control having fags

It really isn't even about that. You can ignore them but topics come up and get completely derailed because of them. They are like a virus on TW. I only have like 3 people on my ignore list. The one I ignored because of content doesn't affect me at all because of it. The other two have dominated TW with their retarded ways.

id be down for tehvul and dweasel not being banned if we were allowed to make smurf and novelty accounts without being banned

but if im not allowed 2 spam y shuld those fags be allowed 2 spam

i seen enough mentally ill ppl already unless some1 got a nice plan 2 make these doods go 2 jail or kill themselves they r boring imo

i scroll past all of their posts and don't read their threads so it doesnt make much difference to me, but occasionally i get annoyed by them responding in and derailing interesting science threads and such

if you are going to ban them, you might as well ban everyone that derails and shits on threads

god speed and good luck

i do based on the fact people are too retarded to put them on ignore and feel a need to derail every fucking thread

i ignore dweasel because i literally cannot fucking read wtf

tehvul is annoying but ppl ragging on him is hilarious as fuck

Back