[Release Thread] Overwatch

I would say its just more depth than mindless FPS shooters like deathmatch or counter-strike rounds. Like tribes did with skiing.

what is this hooba jooba

idk what level cs u were playing at bud, but there is more depth in cs than you think and more at higher levels than overshit

what is this hooba jooba

idk what level cs u were playing at bud, but there is more depth in cs than you think and more at higher levels than overshit

I was referring to the type of FPS. 20 mins of unlimited deathmatch vs. round by round team matches vs. being able to switch to different characters that counter others. I wasn't talking about CS specifically.

i think the only thing that makes overwatch different is it takes a little bit of something from every type of multiplayer online game genre and mashes it together

torbjorn has a little bit of leveling in game with his turret upgrades but i wish the other chars had sort of in game leveling up like LoL based on damage dealt besides ultimates

ya but part of gayme is 2 be able 2 change based on needs and wat not so u would prolly fulk up ur level cus u have 2 change 2 different dood to get past certain choke and wat have u so idk he he

tbh i hate vidya game

i dont even play t1 anymore

i dont play sc2 more than 2 game a week if that

i now paly overwatch and i enjoy it, it is fun 2 play and i have fun playain it : ))))

i will prolly be done w it in a month or so he he

tbh i hate vidya game

i dont even play t1 anymore

i dont play sc2 more than 2 game a week if that

i now paly overwatch and i enjoy it, it is fun 2 play and i have fun playain it : ))))

i will prolly be done w it in a month or so he he

get ur fukin tables cleaned up before u game god damn

I think Widowmaker is the first hero that will get a real nerf, in the right hands she really can wipe a whole team.

i agree, a lot of games were decided last night because the other team had a good widow

but if ur decent u can just blink over to them and f'em up from behind

Back