Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 382 of 1425
Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
7621 - 12-03-2020, 10:41
that's not what happened with sars. we didn't just wait for it to mutate into something harmless so it would disappear.

who are these many people that are chucking their masks? according to lawndart everyone has been wearing masks and strictly following the recommendations of health officials for months now.

Last edited by Skipperlipicus; 12-03-2020 at 10:43..
Sponsored Links
Animo
VeteranXX
Old
7622 - 12-03-2020, 10:55
How many people have to die before you guys realize that Covid is real?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
7623 - 12-03-2020, 11:31
The only way is if they or someone in the family gets it and dies

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7624 - 12-03-2020, 11:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
Sigh. What a stupid statement.

I know people who have lost family to it. I know people who were hospitalized over it. that are still recovering months later.

I also know people that suffered nothing more than a slight cold.

But I also know that the CDC stated that 85% of the people that caught covid 19 "often or always" wore their mask.

I also know, within my own county, the biggest outbreaks are in nursing homes and long term health care centers. Places that have an abundance of masks and hand sanitizer.

That with a population of 271,000+ we've had 27 deaths and only 2,600 positive cases. All of the deaths were in the elderly (65+) with underlying health conditions.

I don't see people walking around in stores or other public places without masks. I wear a cloth face covering (not a mask) when i enter a store not for my sake, or the health's sake of others, but to make sure that business owner doesn't get fined.

At my county health website, they have all these graphs of cases since march, and not until november have we seen a large spike. All these moths of wearing masks, social distancing, basically for nothing. Even now, as the county is crying and fear mongering, the numbers are trending down, and have been for weeks. And those numbers were trending down before our tyrant governor locked everything down again.

No one says it isn't real. For ****s sake. What we are saying is that everything that has been done by the state hasn't altered a ****ing thing. People still get it, wearing a mask or not. Old people are the most at risk, just like every other virus that comes along. This shutting down of the economy, of destroying businesses, families, and relationships over it is borderline criminal.

But keep braying the virtue signaling and finger pointing. Keep turning in businesses that aren't enforcing the rules. Keep bowing to the fascism that you claim to hate, but willfully support.

****ing idiots. Some of us want to live our lives. Cowering in mommies' basement isn't much of a life.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
7625 - 12-03-2020, 11:49
Quote:
Can you name a single person here who doesn’t think COVID is real?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
7626 - 12-03-2020, 11:52
The welcher chimes in lol

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7627 - 12-03-2020, 12:01
And ALL of this because some ****ing teenager wrote a simple study for science class that claimed kids in schools are super spreaders. You know, those things staying at home driving mommy to day drinking.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7628 - 12-03-2020, 12:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
that's not what happened with sars. we didn't just wait for it to mutate into something harmless so it would disappear.

who are these many people that are chucking their masks? according to lawndart everyone has been wearing masks and strictly following the recommendations of health officials for months now.
there may be a few on tiktok or whatever getting cussed at, arrested, or killing a shop worker but TBH i think people are conflating the michigan (or WI) teabag rifle mandatory closure protests with anti mask sentiment

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
7629 - 12-04-2020, 04:10
Quote:
The people here arguing that masks don't work are the EXACT reason why America is a catastrophic cluster**** and will soon reach and surpass the equivalent of one 9/11 per day. It's absolutely astonishing that human beings can behave like this over some ****ing bull**** perceived need for freedumb.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
7630 - 12-04-2020, 04:19
Klain: We did everything wrong, and the only reason it wasn't a mass casualty event was because we got lucky.

That's straight from the mouth Joe Bidens new chief of staff. So let's not get cute with the rosy reshaping of history to fit current narratives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT9SdZ66xdE

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
7631 - 12-04-2020, 07:03
if only they'd had trump's 10/10 response.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7632 - 12-04-2020, 07:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
The people here arguing that masks don't work are the EXACT reason why America is a catastrophic cluster**** and will soon reach and surpass the equivalent of one 9/11 per day. It's absolutely astonishing that human beings can behave like this over some ****ing bull**** perceived need for freedumb.
Quote:
How many people die a day in the US?
According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.
HOLY **** **** THE USA THEY BE KILLING 2X 9/11 ERRY DAY

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7633 - 12-04-2020, 07:57
this guy enslaved a bunch of white teen womyn for him video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cADzV_BNcg

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7634 - 12-04-2020, 08:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Klain: We did everything wrong, and the only reason it wasn't a mass casualty event was because we got lucky.

That's straight from the mouth Joe Bidens new chief of staff. So let's not get cute with the rosy reshaping of history to fit current narratives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT9SdZ66xdE
it looks like jon lovitz, but not funny, autocratic, and ugly

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
7635 - 12-04-2020, 09:22
yeah, that's the ticket

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
7636 - 12-04-2020, 09:36
Next 8 years of Biden presidency - STAHP RESHAPING OUR HISTORY

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7637 - 12-04-2020, 09:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5lIky-TR18

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
7638 - 12-04-2020, 10:14
Didn't Juggs already make a thread detailing exactly how masks don't work?

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7639 - 12-04-2020, 10:17
ur a ****ed up pedophile nd should be executed in public by being lit on fire with the rest of neo conservative tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTBf3uBVurA

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7640 - 12-04-2020, 11:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
What part of "85% of people that got the covid wore their masks often or always" did you skip over?

Page 382 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite