Janet Yellen

I'm not sure what to make of her attitude towards cryptocurrency. It didn't seem to have a direct impact on the market when she originally made the comments, will be interesting to watch moving forward.

The transition from low interests rates and continual QE to low interest rates and continual QE will be a rocky one for sure

I can't believe the useful idiots really want this corrupt swamp in place again. I hope the likes of Vanster are going to join up whole heartily for the coming ME war. I know you lefties don't have family... but if you do, I hope you send your kids.

mUoUbDG.png

President Trump Hints At Starting His Own Party

Janet Yellen suggests 'curtailing' cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, saying they are mainly used for illegal financing | Currency News | Financial and Business News | Markets Insider

This is what I've been saying all along. They can blame money laundering or whatever they want.

If you're a gov't with the power to create money out of thin air, I gotta believe that you would want to stop other sources from doing the same.

I don't think they can totally outlaw crypto but they can make it really hard to turn it into dollars.

Incoming Juggernaut and Havax saying they don't want a Kenyan economist in the cabinet.

We already had a Kenyan president contribute to the destruction of this country, might as well have a Kenyan economist in the cabinet to continue the destruction. :shrug:

To be completely honest with you though, I don't really give a fuck anymore. I'm just going to sit back with this popcorn and watch you motherfuckers burn this country down.

A few weeks ago I read an article that showed massive crypto donations to different right wing and far right groups. Nick Fuentes got aprox $500K. Money also went to Daily Stormer and AmRen.

If the US ever inches towards making their own digital currency(FedCoin, some call it), it's going to be a tool of cancel culture the gov will decide who you can and can't make transactions with and this crypto crackdown will intensify.

I read that Russia started to go after crypto, but then kind of backed off because they thought it would be useful for avoiding sanctions.

the only regulation is legitimizing your honeypots as day to day currency

however, i foresee an uglier alternative,not unlike under the obama administration, we're about to see the IRS renew its status as an armed federal authority

if your bank account has a transfer from a black flagged 3rd party financial institution that does business with whatever e-currency not already under direct control, enjoy your locked accounts and audits come tax time

Back