Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7525 - 11-27-2020, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Masks don't keep the wearer from getting sick. All studies and medical experts have said it from the start. Actually that's exactly what the Danish study says (don't think everyone actually read that though, they just liked that the headline fit their narrative.

What they do agree on (even the Danish study) is that wearing a mask helps slow the spread.
*ALL* studies before [the politicization of] COVID-19 showed that masks do not prevent the spread of viruses.

Besides, if the mask doesn't protect you (DUH), then how does it protect someone else who is wearing a mask? Double-mask is the only effective strategy? What a shame the studies didn't correlate that.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
7526 - 11-27-2020, 20:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
yeah u can find them in this thread whining
that's not how u spell winning

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
7527 - 11-28-2020, 06:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Who the **** is this dumb **** arakatak lol

What a *****

I'm just a sad ***** living in a city and state that is now covid free

GL have fun, burn your mask and fight the power

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7528 - 11-28-2020, 07:14
You know, for as hot a hotspot as Florida is, I don't know a single person who has dide, been hospitalized or even tested positive. This Trumpvirus must be a hoax.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7529 - 11-28-2020, 07:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
I'm just a sad ***** living in a city and state that is now covid free

GL have fun, burn your mask and fight the power
Is havax still ******ing up in here?

Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
7530 - 11-28-2020, 07:17
Freedom, as of today I am allowed to outside for 3 hours and go within 20km of my house.
As an added bonus my daughter can ride her pony...

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7531 - 11-28-2020, 07:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorlax View Post
As an added bonus my daughter can ride her pony...
Is that what they're calling it these days?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7532 - 11-28-2020, 18:07
So - I am going to get one of those 15 minute rapid covid antigen tests in about 30 minutes.

Bets? Postive/negative

They only work in pretty specific circumstances.
I did lose all sense of taste/smell back at the end of Feb.

The stats are really random on how long antibodies last.
So - my money is on negative.

But, for $20, a trip to the grocery store pharmacy, a quick jab in the finger, 4 drops of blood - that's cheap entertainment. I will also return with food and household items.

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
7533 - 11-28-2020, 19:24
he's dead.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
7534 - 11-28-2020, 19:34
Notice that now that Creepy Joe is president elect, covid drama has died out. No more blaming Trump (Leftists blamed Trump for everything.) No more "close everything down." No more stage one. Now covid cases are more numerous than ever. But the only thing we are presently encouraged to do is wear a covid mask and avoid large groups of people unless we attend a Trump protest; then, large groups are okay.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
7535 - 11-28-2020, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dance View Post
Notice that now that Creepy Joe is president elect, covid drama has died out. No more blaming Trump (Leftists blamed Trump for everything.) No more "close everything down." No more stage one. Now covid cases are more numerous than ever. But the only thing we are presently encouraged to do is wear a covid mask and avoid large groups of people unless we attend a Trump protest; then, large groups are okay.
what?
today santa clara announced that all close contact sports are not allowed for at least the next three weeks, leaving the san fran 49ers nowhere to practice or play, along with numerous other college programs.

also today the denver broncos were notified that all three of their roster quarterbacks can not play tomorrow.

i get these are mostly trivial things in the big picture, but football feels like it's hinging on the cliff of stoppage

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
7536 - 11-28-2020, 20:17
Quote:
ya i don't even use my blinker to signal a lane change since joe got elected

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
7537 - 11-28-2020, 22:34

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
7538 - 11-29-2020, 00:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
ya i don't even use my blinker to signal a lane change since joe got elected
fair enough, it is nobody else's business where you are going

would be typical of the dems to demand you tell them your intentions, they love tracking people and collecting their data

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7539 - 11-29-2020, 00:44
Quote:
Trump is the biggest drama queen there is. The drama will die down when we stop paying attention to to that ****burger. After the inauguration we'll have one more lockdown for a couple weeks and then it'll all be over and done with. This ****ing nonsense didn't need to last this long.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
7540 - 11-29-2020, 01:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
Trump is the biggest drama queen there is. The drama will die down when we stop paying attention to to that ****burger. After the inauguration we'll have one more lockdown for a couple weeks and then it'll all be over and done with. This ****ing nonsense didn't need to last this long.
mad

Page 377 of 1426

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite