1 small issue

Arcanox

Contributor
Veteran X
Well I finished Rollercoaster and it's inches away from completion. The only problem is that my Emergency Repair Pack Station is not apearing on the Blood Eagle side of my map. The Pheonix is working fine.

Pretty much when I go and host the map locally, it runs without a hitch, however if I try and run it serverside, the station IS there, you can get packs from it... you just can't see it. I don't think it's hidden in the wall because there are some IFF object boundary corners indicating that it's where it should be.

Anyone got any ideas on what causes this? I've tried deleting the damn thing and replacing it.

i've had that happen with mine... try moving it around a little bit, check your brushes inside the base, etc... that's all i can suggest, i dont know why it happens.

The likely problem is that the pivot point for the emergency station is inside a solid BSP sturcture. Try either carving a small hole for the emergency station to sit in, or move the station a few units so the pivot point (the red cross when you have it selected) is out from the wall.

Back