My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening

HSAlien said:
Sorry for your loss.

Sort of odd how pervasive alchohol is really, and yet if it were brought about now as a new product, perhaps marketed as an "after dinner beverege" or something along those lines- the FDA would never let it see the store shelf in that it's poison.

Anyhow, take care man.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Bosh Orator said:
One of my reaallly good friends died yesterday from alcohol poisining :cry: Its the first time I ever knew a person that was a good friend and died :( please give your condolences to him ..

I went to school today , I found that the whole school was informed about it , when I first walked in my class room Everyone was silent , Which was very errie because I've knon that person .

I went up into the student parking lot and they had a cerimony were he parked and played all of his Cd's that he had.. I cried of course but along with all the others..

It was one of the worst feelings Ive ever felt

TEENAGER DIES ON WEEKEND CAMPOUT

Henderson County authorities investigate the weekend death of an 18-year-old high school student. Alan Bruckner was camping Saturday night with friends on Couch Mountain, near Fletcher. His friends found him dead Sunday morning. Detectives have ordered an autopsy to determine a cause of death. Bruckner was a junior at Reynolds High School in Buncombe County.

Here is the story
www.wlos.com

:( i hope you feel better soon bosh :(

Bosh Orator said:
One of my reaallly good friends died yesterday from alcohol poisining :cry: Its the first time I ever knew a person that was a good friend and died :( please give your condolences to him ..

I went to school today , I found that the whole school was informed about it , when I first walked in my class room Everyone was silent , Which was very errie because I've knon that person .

I went up into the student parking lot and they had a cerimony were he parked and played all of his Cd's that he had.. I cried of course but along with all the others..

It was one of the worst feelings Ive ever felt

TEENAGER DIES ON WEEKEND CAMPOUT

Henderson County authorities investigate the weekend death of an 18-year-old high school student. Alan Bruckner was camping Saturday night with friends on Couch Mountain, near Fletcher. His friends found him dead Sunday morning. Detectives have ordered an autopsy to determine a cause of death. Bruckner was a junior at Reynolds High School in Buncombe County.

Here is the story
www.wlos.com

<3 4 Bosh

Kizzak said:
I'm pretty sure Fryer'span was being sarcastic

How could someone make a joke out of something so tragic?

ellenps-boshed.jpg

:rofl:

cuz it was kidna obvious he was bsing

and its nothing compared to goatseing 300k people or fucking a retard lol

Back