My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening

MASTATHUGKILLA666 said:
MY GRANDMOTHER'S SISTER'S BROTHER IN LAW'S COUSIN 5 TIMES REMOVED DIED YESTERDAY. I HEAR HIS FACE TURNED GREEN. I PLAYED TRIBES FOR 5 MINUTES A FEW YEARS AGO SO THAT MAKES ME PART OF COMMUNITY. PLEASE HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME K THX !~

lol never even saw this one the first time through

ellenps-boshed.jpg

The great thing is that Bosh Orator still visits the forums.

Most people, when they destroy themselves online by admitting that they killed their friend, just disappear.

Not Bosh. He's dedicated to staying here; well, certainly more dedicated than he was to his friend's life.

Sorry for your loss.

Sort of odd how pervasive alchohol is really, and yet if it were brought about now as a new product, perhaps marketed as an "after dinner beverege" or something along those lines- the FDA would never let it see the store shelf in that it's poison.

Anyhow, take care man.

HSAlien said:
Sorry for your loss.

Sort of odd how pervasive alchohol is really, and yet if it were brought about now as a new product, perhaps marketed as an "after dinner beverege" or something along those lines- the FDA would never let it see the store shelf in that it's poison.

Anyhow, take care man.

wtf!?!? :shrug:

HSAlien said:
Sorry for your loss.

Anyhow, take care man.
vets are the new members

Back