[pics]Got a P89

Anybody got Cliff's notes as to how this thread reached 35 pages in one day? I see he got a gun, how's that warrant 700 posts almost?

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
S.I went with one of the Boyz and we were snatching bags of candy like we did when we were kids...

i have not read this whole epic thread yet, but that is pathetic. nice fucking douche bag role model you are there wannabe gangster. How bout you grow up and think about being a decent human being your kids can be proud of. you probably even hit your wife.

Yogi Bear said:
Anybody got Cliff's notes as to how this thread reached 35 pages in one day? I see he got a gun, how's that warrant 700 posts almost?

I will lay it down for you G.

A) he got a gun
B) He acts like a black gang member
C) He made a video
D) He kept talking
E) Everybody laughed at his video
F) He owns now two loaded guns that he does not lock up even though children are in the house.
G) He claims he can beat us all up.

H) He is a fucking faggot.

Ratbert90 said:
I will lay it down for you G.

A) he got a gun
B) He acts like a black gang member
C) He made a video
D) He kept talking
E) Everybody laughed at his video
F) He owns now two loaded guns that he does not lock up even though children are in the house.
G) He claims he can beat us all up.

H) He is a fucking faggot.

Awesome, thanks :) Figured it was something like that.

Very few men on this earth are as tough as you are trying to make yourself sound. These men are trained ass kickers and killers that live in the shadows, and most of us will never see them. You are not one of these men. Just accept that you are a skinny insecure little guy who swims in shit for 15 bucks an hour and sells a few bags of pot on the side. This is your reality.

i hope your kids see you shot repeatedly and bleed to death at their feet, maybe they'll choose not to be completely worthless and not choose 'living da street life'.
it's a choice dumbass, and you're garbage.

unless you're just a troll.
i hope to god this 'character' is just a troll.....

CLIFF NOTES:

- He bought a gun.
- Got made fun of
- Started claiming his gangsta leetness with hints of his sad little pathetic life
- fucked 2 fat chicks ( video in there somewhere )
- Cant shoot
- cant type
- cant spell
- lives in shit ( because he chooses too )
- cant fight but will kill at will if he has to
- has dirt on the main DA of San Antonio
- Has been in jail and practically ran the place
- has dead imginary homies ( one dead,see t-shirt, the other 2 are kaotikk and kkrimes )
- belongs to the spawn clan
- is a complete coward
- has a 15.00hr job but has mad bank rolls that the irs doesnt know about
- can committ any crime and not get caught
- has his manwife buy him clothes
- his manwife is a lesbian, who gets him all the hot chicks
- smokes weed and wears glasses for some reason
- deals in 1/2 oz. of white ( as he claims )
- wear shitty jewlery but hold on to your horses here, his wedding ring cost 500.00 cash money!!!

Did i miss anything?

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Incorrect...

Wigga plz.

If you are on a TRUE police database the state of Texas will find that on your background check. Now, if you're full of shit then obviously it won't be found.

I can't believe you're even attempting to disagree with anyone on this forum, you've openly let us know your entire family is trash and you're a fucking moron, like anyone is going to believe your dumbass.

Shit, right now I would take Akumas word over yours.

Flotsam&jetsam said:
CLIFF NOTES:

- wear shitty jewlery but hold on to your horses here, his wedding ring cost 500.00 cash money!!!

Did i miss anything?

Actually he was only wearing the fake bling because his homey in the pen's momma came over to borrow money and he wanted to be nice since she gave it to him.

So how would a "real life gangsta" get true respect, if that's possible, from TW? What has Mr. Tehvul done wrong here? Class?

Afterimage said:
So how would a "real life gangsta" get true respect, if that's possible, from TW? What has Mr. Tehvul done wrong here? Class?

I think you gotta be into organized crime to get gangster respect on TW. Being a wigger gangbanger with a manwife won't win the hearts and minds of teedub.

Back