Sulfuras is a motherfucking stunna

Bodom

Veteran XX
So if you didn't read the other thread, last night EJ made Sulfuras for our leader Beef. Goon Squad lent us one ingot and She Hate Me lent us 2 of theirs and it was forged.

Beef combined the 2 parts on top of the Orgrimmar bank since it was fitting for the mighty weapon to be crafted in the heart of the horde (also for a bit of showboating)

So then he dueled a few people. Cryingrogue nearly killed Beef by stunlocking and using all his timers but alas once Beef broke out of it (at 15%) Cr died in 4 swings :lol: From what we've seen Beef does 1000+ dmg overpower crits (sayonara rogues) and does normal weapon damage hits in the range of 450-800 dmg a swing.

Windfury? Paladins were dying before they could shield/heal. Warriors were getting taken down in 3-4 swings (with windfury he was doing about 1500+ a swing). This hammer is the fucking shit.

pics are on the front page. http://www.elitistjerks.com/

We're also quite proud that it was done without bullshit exploiting the likes of Twelve Prophets and other "instance buyers" did to achieve theirs.

grats.
i am green with envy. i have the eye of sulfuras, all the mats, and only two ingots. i'm also in the only guild on my server that actually is capable of getting ingots, too :(

by the time i craft sulfuras, people will be farming nefarion for 100 dps 4.0 speed 2h axes :D

its most likely to be used to unlock Southern Silithus somehow. its legendary in its power and purpose.

its not like 100 people a server will have em. most likely you will see 2 or 3 tops...and thats in a long ass time.

2% chance to drop from ragnaros. 50 arcanite bars. 8 sulfuron ingots which hardly ever fucking drop. its not some simple bs everyone can get

but the people that do get it will be very active pvpers (one would hope)

meaning you will see it

you cannot have an item that is over twice as good as its nearest counterpart, while making nothing at all similar in power for other classes

2% is not as low as you think

1. They will have to be able to actively kill Ragnaros (not many can do that now)
2. They will have to get 50 arcanite bars (over 1500g in mats)
3. They will have to kill Golemagg a shitton of times (easy enough but time consuming)

so no you wont ever see too many of these. besides, you will start seeing pretty epic weapons from Blackwing's Lair anyway.

LEGENDARY LEGENDARY LEGENDARY LEGENDARY

4 guilds on our server have the eye, but only one was able to borrow the necessary ingots to create it. We're 1 ingot short, others are further off. I've seen one ingot drop since the beginning of april :\

Bodom said:
1. They will have to be able to actively kill Ragnaros (not many can do that now)
2. They will have to get 50 arcanite bars (over 1500g in mats)
3. They will have to kill Golemagg a shitton of times (easy enough but time consuming)

so no you wont ever see too many of these. besides, you will start seeing pretty epic weapons from Blackwing's Lair anyway.

LEGENDARY LEGENDARY LEGENDARY LEGENDARY

In other words, true casters are even more fucked over than they were before. Nice job, Blizzard.

It does seem like casters need something to bring them up to par with other classes in terms of equipment. Sure, having lots of stamina and intellect is nice, but other classes get insanely powerful weapons that have them doing hundreds of damage per second while casters get stuck with items that have "+21 damage" on their level 60 spells. By the time you cast another spell, the +damage has already been regenerated.

Not to mention if you stack up on shit tons of +dmg you will only see a small increase in practical use in PvP due to the fact that it takes a long casting time to get the full bonus.

Back