Looking to Roll Horde

AdreNaLiNe

Veteran XX
Hey guys, I've got alliance characters on Laughing Skull but lately, the scene has been the suck.

So, without further ado, currently looking for a horde guild (preferably larger). Also, THIS IS A MUST...You must be on a server with alliance outnumbering you. I hate waiting in BG and not being able to find targets on my server as it is.

I've got a few friends too that wish to do this, so let me know.

AdreNaLiNe said:
Hey guys, I've got alliance characters on Laughing Skull but lately, the scene has been the suck.

So, without further ado, currently looking for a horde guild (preferably larger). Also, THIS IS A MUST...You must be on a server with alliance outnumbering you. I hate waiting in BG and not being able to find targets on my server as it is.

I've got a few friends too that wish to do this, so let me know.

I play on darkspear with CKB people. Great guild IMO.

Pess, do you guys have a medium-high pop server where the sides are pretty balanced? Got room in your guild? I know you must be on a PvP server. I can't imagine Tribes folks playing on a PvE server.

AdreNaLiNe said:
Pess, do you guys have a medium-high pop server where the sides are pretty balanced? Got room in your guild? I know you must be on a PvP server. I can't imagine Tribes folks playing on a PvE server.
Actually, Lothar is PvE. >_<

RL friend of mine (also from tribes, oddly) was adamant about not being on PvP, since he's on dialup, and can't stand getting ganked while he's questing.

We are about 2-2.5:1 for active player ratio, give or take. Horde is very outnumbered.

In all honesty, the non-PvP thing bothered me for a while, but with BGs it's not a big deal, I can always find people there if I feel the need.

yeah, i see no problem with pve servers now that bg is in. if you wanna pvp you go there. but i bet the lines are huge on a high pop pve server, am i correct?

I did the same thing, my UD Rogue on Frostmane is 44 now, the server is like 3/1 alliance, and medium population. It was a migration server so there are several big guilds already well-established, as well as the fresh economy of a new server. I've made about 350g just re-selling stuff :D

Im also looking to move to a horde server, with a high pop and alliance outnumbering horde. Have many guildmates also that are interested. We are looking for mainly PvP servers, but PvE sounds like it would be fine with BG's out.

Azgalore-high pop, highest alliance to horde ratio.
guild is infiniti.guildportal.com
but we have a minimum level requirement of 58.

We are looking for more mages/priests...

Back