Looking for Server to Roll Horde on

zeph

Veteran XV
Looking for a server with a fair amount of TWers on it, I have a 60 alliance warrior and a 40ish mage on arthas, but my guild is falling apart AGAIN, and im basically fed up w Alliance faggots. What I would like is a non-zerg guild with 50ish members, and some peeps whod be willing to give me questing info as id be a total horde newbie. Also plz list what classes are needed so i can actually be useful once i hit 60.

smolderthorn!!

there's only two of us but this server is the newest (probably a month or less old)

Toast said:
myself and poordoggy roll horde on Burning Legion. Medium population pvp server.

This server is also quite balanced in terms of A:H. Lots of servers out there are 3:1 or even 4:1 Alliance over Horde, Burning Legion is about 1.1:1 to 1.3:1 even though it is only medium population. At peaks hours (7pm cst) BG waits are extremely short.

tichondrius horde could use some more warlocks or druids if you're good enough to effectively play one to 60. Alliance outnumbers us but it's only like 1.3:1 so it's not too bad.

Sub40 said:
tichondrius horde could use some more warlocks or druids if you're good enough to effectively play one to 60. Alliance outnumbers us but it's only like 1.3:1 so it's not too bad.
does dimio still play smaq?

zeph said:
does dimio still play smaq?
I play with dimio almost every day. My priest is almost to 60 so we're able to go AE farm for cash (him) and XP (me). Metropolis from Rapture also plays with us and a few other tribers (Sabre, boston, darkdonut, gank of RT) still play as well. Others come and go and some also play on tich as alliance but that's their problem.

Back