Grinding/Farming spots

PropIsDead

Veteran X
Im already 38 with my Dwarf Warrior with my alt.. But I'm having trouble getting money for my mount.. Where should I grind? Lately I've been grinding the Ogres in Arathi and STV.. But Theres gotta be a better place than that.. :/

The first time around, I didn't buy my mount until around level 43. I had around 30g when I zoned into the Hinterlands around level 39, and came out with a little over 90g @ level 43. Was a straight grind on the wolves, trolls, and owlbeasts in the area. Hides and teeth were sold at the keep (aries peak?), and all cloth was AH'd. There were quite a few decent green drops off of the mobs as well. I basically spent the entire day out there farming, and came out with some decent eq for myself, enough money for my mount, and 4 levels. This was around the time that the servers first came up, so it may or may not work for you based on how hosed your servers economy is.

50g @ level 34 isn't bad at all, you are certainly a bit more on track to getting your mount by 40 than I ever was. :eek:

ps- wsup a|prop ;)

violent, it happens that my best friend(s) here in va beach were on Bloodscalp. Then I realized you were on bloodscalp a few days ago :/

argh :(

btw, wsup nat :D

i grinded near lordemere lake, on the syndicate dudes in alterac mountains. got about 60-70g in 2 lvls (38-40) from drops and selling mageweave and silk.

I just got mining up high enough to do mithril, now I just gotta find some good veins. a 20-stack sells for like 5-6 gold :D

Daggerspine roxors the low-low pop.

Good god, a stack of mithril only nets you 1.5g on tichondrius :( Sadly enough, Iron nets the same.

Lowbie enchanting reagents net mad cash though, so it's all good.

i didnt check to see if this was said already but,

stranglethorn.

if u have spell interrupt counterspell/kick/earthshock, Venture Co geologests are for you (grinding AND money). they are ALL casters so have lower hp and armor then warrior type mobs and can be killed without stoping to eat or drink unless you dont have a spell inturrupt. pvp is harsh in there though

for straight-up money farming, kill stranglethorn raptors
the fuckers drop like an adverage of 3 body parts each that stack, my sham could probably pull about 8-12g an hour depending on items dropped. also its more secluded there, less pvp to worry about
my spelling is bad, but there you are

and to whoever hasn't gotten a mount by 42: this game isn't for you. try a shooter.

Back