So the guild complained about rogues....

Helado said:
You're not important enough to bother talking during an important pull or boss fight. One rogue needs to be talking and that is the MA, if you use a rogue for that duty.
Hunter's Mark is a great visual on which thing to attack if you designate one person as a target caller.

Any guild that doesn't understand the importance of cooperation between ALL classes is fucking retarded. Granted rogues can do mass dps, but we can't kite and when we get hit we're like wet paper bags.

If the rogues are good, then everythign runs fuckign smooth. There is not reason for a rogue to ever pull aggro off the MT (unless the tank is completely retarded, and doesn't sunder etc).

No class is more important then others. Period. A priest can heal himself all he wants, but he can't kill shit if he has too, warrior can tank, but if they're prot specced, then they can't kill shit. Rogue can dps, but one ore two hits from golemagg and down we go.

Forensic said:
but really, i think rogues get a lot more flak than they deserve

or at least, the huge number of shitty rogues make the others seem worse than they really are. Rogues always top the damage done lists.

i consider myself to be a compitent rogue, but i agree, there are lots of rogues out there that make the class look bad... sapping wrong targets, pulling too soon, drawing too much aggro, NINJA LOOTING CHESTS. not only that but there are more rogues than any other class so we have a larger pool of dumbasses than normal.

look rogues are niggers

they have no utility

just stfu I would still rather any other class than a rogue even for ragnaross

go mash SS and / or BS some more

Back