Leaked patch notes for 1.6?

Dyno said:
As an undead rogue, I'm not concerned about the WotF nerf. Priest Psychic Scream has always had a cooldown longer than WotF's duration, so we could only use it for one scream anyway; and besides, if you let a priest live longer than 27 seconds, you're probably going to lose anyway.

As for warlocks, a good rogue should never let a warlock get fear off, so that only leaves the issue of seduce. However, it's rare for a Warlock to be running around with a succubus out unless they KNOW there's a rogue around.

This what I tried to explain to some undead rogue on our server forums... You can still break 2 (or 3) fears on a priest if they last that long, so I don't really see it as a nerf.

Helado said:
This what I tried to explain to some undead rogue on our server forums... You can still break 2 (or 3) fears on a priest if they last that long, so I don't really see it as a nerf.

Its not a nerf, it just prevents UD from using it before the fight and being immune the entire fight.

Sub40 said:
Holy fucking shit that rocks! I hate having to switch out of shadow to mine, mount or open a box/chest/etc because of the big mana hit of going back into shadowform.

maybe that means we can loot chests, etc in feral forms now. 700 mana to loot a chest is a bitch.

Back