Druid Script..

Dragon

Veteran X
I looked around and didn't see one...I know theres a script that changes a rogue's weapons like after using an ambush or whatever, and I'm wondering if druids have one for themselves, say when they switch forms. I have +int/spi staff for caster, +armor/stam for bear, and +attackpower/agi for cat form weapons that I have to constantly switch when I change forms. I've tried some of the stuff on curse-gaming but nothing really special. Any help would be nice =)

I wrote my own macro that relates bag positions and swaps it on the fly (so I can BS/Ambush with 1 button) if you want I can post it.

Druids in my guild suggest equipmanager.

I've used it for quickly switching outfits for almost a month now and think it works very well.

./script if ( not CursorHasItem() ) then PickupContainerItem(4, 12); PickupInventoryItem(16); PickupContainerItem(4, 12); end

This basically swaps whatever is in the main hand weapon slot (which is 16) with what is in the last spot of my last bag (they go from 0-4, and have up to 18 slots.. mine is the last bag and is a 12 slot so 4, 12). Now if you wanted more stuff moved, you make sure it is ALL ON ONE LINE (like this) and then continue like above. I don't know off hand what number each armor slot is, but it's pretty easy to figure out by keeping that slot in your bag empty and swapping the position spot to see what is de-equipped.

Hope this helps, I find the 3rd party auto-swaps are really laggy and worthless; this is almost instant and bound to a button.

Equipmanager.
Although it hasn't been updated in a while and it sometimes freaks out and makes the game crash, I still use it because it is so damn useful.
Changes outfits, trinkets and weapons depending on what form you are using. Also has settings for being mounted (so you can equip your carrot onna stick, boots with mithril spurs and enchanted riding gloves. Simple drag and drop interface.

4 things to remember though:
1) if you enchant a piece of armor or use an armor kit on it or get a new piece of armor you must update and save the new armor profile or EM freaks out and crashes.
2) you can't equip 2 items that are identical (rings)
3) Wow may slow down to a crawl for a moment as you switch forms and change out your inventory. Especially if you have a whole lot of stuff being changed out or you switch between forms really quickly.
4) You can't switch outfits in combat. But you can switch weapons.

Back