TO ALL YOU QUITTERS

There are a lot of TW people but of course we have a lot of non tw people who act like tw people otherwise they wouldn't be in the guild. Yes we've lost people because we are "immature and racist" =D

If you are leveling something on Illidan and want to join try and make it a war/priest/druid. I think everything else is full to capacity.

i'd like to be in an "immature and racist" guild, hate when people are too serious and faggoty, but i'm not interested in playing those classes, already have a high level priest on another server i got sick of. I'd play a druid if gnomes could be druids, :p

Last edited:
Dai Shinzo said:
There are a lot of TW people but of course we have a lot of non tw people who act like tw people otherwise they wouldn't be in the guild. Yes we've lost people because we are "immature and racist" =D

If you are leveling something on Illidan and want to join try and make it a war/priest/druid. I think everything else is full to capacity.
I'm one of the racists.

I have been playing a on a friends account and have a high level rogue, but I am going to be buying the game in the next few days. I think I am going to make a priest and a mage. I would make the priest on Illidan if there are tribers on it (not just twers) cause for fucks sake archimonde is full of newbies who simply dont understand pvp combat. lemme know...

Back