GG you piece of shit patches

Bodom

Veteran XX
since about 3 days ago...the instance servers have been going out of whack

New battlegrounds not spawning, old ones breaking, etc. In AV when it bugs, you can kill NPCs, but they drop nothing. They also dont respawn. You cant cap flags or objectives.

In other instances, you cannot zone in or out. This fucked our onyxia run sunday not and when we could zone back in (after it crashed on us) there were 3.

Now, tonight we were gonna kill Ragnaros. Queue server crash and us unable to zone in.

fuck you

Yay... 2 patches ago was the best for us. MC: Crash at Magmadar, Crash at Geddon (lost 2 pieces of loot, Gm's response: GG), Server Reset at Sulfuron. Ony: After an instance crash, we had 4 onyxia's.

I've been gettin a weird bug in DM while grinding my friends mage and on my priest in a duo.

We would go to zone into DM, the loading bar wouldn't fill up and our game would freeze. So we sould have to alt tab out and close the game.. when we logged back in we would be floating in the middle of nowhere and eventually die. I have a pic of it somewhere, but after you die you are still floating in mid air near some vortex looking bullshit and you can't use the unstuck/heart/portal/etc because apparently you're falling... in the sky... into some fuckin black hole... happened 3 times so far. Took the GM's about 3 hours each time to unstick me.

We cleared to right before sulfuron last night and boom, locked up.

10 minutes later warlock by some miracle manages to spawn without dying and we begin a 15 minute summon chain to get everyone back.

Fight 2 trash mobs and pow lockup again. GG

Back