My Journey Thru Hell

log

maybe he is so tired and strung out he doesnt give a fuck ;p

im sure there are people who have done worse, and every person he talked about was armed

LogRoller said:
So someone posting what essentially amounts to an instant paper trail of data that could incriminate oneself when people who have all sorts of axes to grind in public and elsewhere strikes me as monumentally stupid. All it would take is for one talented unknown lawyer with an agenda who knows how to use Google to see this thread eventually, and then the fun begins. There is no statute of limitations on murder. Everyone knows this. No matter under what circumstances someone killed someone else, the very worst thing you can do is go talking about it in public. So no one would ever do that.

Which is why this is fake.

...and for every life lost, there will be a family investigating how they died.

true or not, glad you're safe code4

I was takin in, I belived this. I now do not believe this as defacto truth. Code4 probably had a shity few days, but Roadwarrior and defender of the whitey, he wasnt.

LogRoller said:
way to be a big fagmo and edit your post to something equally inane.

Hey buddy, i just think this man should be given a little more respect. Sure... he didnt have to go and post this on TW. But you know what? TW loves it. Look at the posts, we're all just on the edge of our seats trying to figure out if this is true or not.

Whatever it is man, all i know is the south is not a fucking good place right now. This shit is rediculous, rapes, murders. This is all real, and honestly, for an ex. USR to come on here and post this shit so he can get his jollies off man?? wtf? im just sayin lighten up.

It also really helps to vent things out in cases like this. be it TW, RL.
(bloops edit)

afex said:
dude code. i tried calling you but i always got network busy :(
Yeah phones are fucked. I'll try calling you if you are still at the same cell number from a couple of years ago.

eggo said:
log

maybe he is so tired and strung out he doesnt give a fuck ;p

im sure there are people who have done worse, and every person he talked about was armed

Maybe you are right, if it is all true. It's also possible that someone here who dislikes Code4 enough will go to all of the Katrina sites and African American sites and crosspost links to this thread. Of course, I don't really know him, and have never had much occasion to take much notice until Katrina, but it seems that a lot of people who have been posting in the past few days think that he's a prick.

LogRoller said:
See, here is my thinking on why this is fake. There is going to be a great deal of effort to point fingers in the aftermath of all of this, and the blame game is going to be so totally excellent. It will keep the news busy for another year to come, I guarantee you. And there is much that is going to be made of the racial divide, and everyone knows all of that.

So someone posting what essentially amounts to an instant paper trail of data that could incriminate oneself when people who have all sorts of axes to grind in public and elsewhere strikes me as monumentally stupid. All it would take is for one talented unknown lawyer with an agenda who knows how to use Google to see this thread eventually, and then the fun begins. There is no statute of limitations on murder. Everyone knows this. No matter under what circumstances someone killed someone else, the very worst thing you can do is go talking about it in public. So no one would ever do that.

Which is why this is fake.
I'm still balancing on a line that says this is fake, and that it is real with but minor embellishments.

One of the things not affecting my belief is the part where he might be sought after and charged for these crimes. If they truly did happen, then in the scenarios he described, self defense will almost seemlessly block any of the charges, save for the man he ran down in the street, and that is on a bit of grey area, but we dont know if that guy even died or not.

SiROiS said:
honestly, for an ex. USR to come on here and post this shit so he can get his jollies off man?? wtf?

Yes, this is exactly what went through my head, as it is read.

That's all I have to say. If this was real, yeesh. If not, yeesh. Good luck.

Back