My Journey Thru Hell

Code4 said:
Yeah phones are fucked. I'll try calling you if you are still at the same cell number from a couple of years ago.

yeah it should be the same one i've had for awhile.

about to hit the sack tho. school is starting back up at lsu tomorrow and things are gonna be fucking crazy (more people, less parking, you get the picture)

glad to hear you're ok.

LogRoller said:
See, here is my thinking on why this is fake. There is going to be a great deal of effort to point fingers in the aftermath of all of this, and the blame game is going to be so totally excellent. It will keep the news busy for another year to come, I guarantee you. And there is much that is going to be made of the racial divide, and everyone knows all of that.

So someone posting what essentially amounts to an instant paper trail of data that could incriminate oneself when people who have all sorts of axes to grind in public and elsewhere strikes me as monumentally stupid. All it would take is for one talented unknown lawyer with an agenda who knows how to use Google to see this thread eventually, and then the fun begins. There is no statute of limitations on murder. Everyone knows this. No matter under what circumstances someone killed someone else, the very worst thing you can do is go talking about it in public. So no one would ever do that.

Which is why this is fake.

:lol:

Come on logroller, you have to have some idea of how the legal system works. For a murder scene, you've got to have reports, ballistic analysis, crime scene investigation, witnesses, statements, etc ad nauseum. The police have no time for that. Absolutely none. Even with the military presence, they can barely keep control. So what does anybody really have? They've got a couple bodies in a neighborhood they don't belong to, and all the pieces fit to make it sound justified. This isn't Hollywood. This isn't Law & Order. Nobody is going to investigate, and nobody is going to be prosecuted. Not in Code4's case, and not in a shitload of others.

There's not going to be a very big outcry over the deaths of a few thugs who thought they could steal/rape/kill whatever they wanted since the cops were gone.

LogRoller said:
Yes, this is exactly what went through my head, as it is read.

That's all I have to say. If this was real, yeesh. If not, yeesh. Good luck.
I think the last thing the government is worried about is dead gang bangers.. i seriously doubt any charges will be brought up except on the most heinous of crimes that are absolutely provable (just to make an example of someone, then let the media frenzy die)

CarpeIppon said:
This isn't Hollywood. This isn't Law & Order. Nobody is going to investigate, and nobody is going to be prosecuted. Not in Code4's case, and not in a shitload of others.

exactly. This is just one person's story. Do you people realize that there are hundreds in this area doing exactly the same thing, JUST TO LIVE. Shit.... if i had a daughter and i knew there were fucking horney niggers/crackers running around trying to loot and pillage and fucking rape!? I would shoot every mother fucker around me. Fuck that shit, pabst blue ribbon.

Gangrel said:
I think the last thing the government is worried about is dead gang bangers.. i seriously doubt any charges will be brought up except on the most heinous of crimes that are absolutely provable (just to make an example of someone, then let the media frenzy die)

You don't think that the African American media is capable of taking an isolated questionable case and turning it on its ear for weeks in the public eye?

Delighted to see you posting again, C4. My best wishes to you for the ordeal still left ahead.

(This thread only went two pages in the time it took to take a shower.)

(Granted. I take Navy showers.) :D

LogRoller said:
You don't think that the African American media is capable of taking an isolated questionable case and turning it on its ear for weeks in the public eye?
there is an african american media?
everyone knows the ethnic reporter on the street is on a tight leash anyway

Logroller- Everyone who he had shot had a gun drawn, considering the situation in NO at the time I don't think there is much of a legal problem.

The only thing in the story I don't get...how were you able to make a phone call to your girl?

I don't have time to read the thread. Has anyone discerned if his story is real or fake yet? That's pretty incredible if true and his title is very fitting :D

Also - you don't think that those that were shot and killed will eventually be ID'd, and that those people have RELATIVES who will seek justice? It won't be some high up government official deciding whether to pursue the death of a looter that introduces the case to the justice system, it will be a family member of the deceased. That's a big fucking deal. I think the best thing for Code4 to do if this is indeed real (i highly doubt it is) would be to go talk to the police NOW.

if this is true, congradulations on surviving, youve got bigger fucking balls then anyone on this forum

Ranger-=VuP=- said:
Also - you don't think that those that were shot and killed will eventually be ID'd, and that those people have RELATIVES who will seek justice? It won't be some high up government official deciding whether to pursue the deather of a looter that introduces the case to the justice system, it will be a family member of the deceased. That's a big fucking deal. I think the best thing for Code4 to do if this is indeed real (i highly doubt it is) would be to go talk to the police NOW.

No way man, no one has time to track down murderers and stuff. Don't be such an idiot!

Back