[So] I just got "terminated"

I don't know which thread is more ridiculous, this one or [TW VETS][Foaming Vagina] Pet Advice.

Blitz without evidence they couldn't have done anything to you. It's your fault for telling the Rent-A-Cop details that are going to come back and bite you in the ass.

Dude, whoever reported you needs to be banned. What a pathetic fuck, and I'm sure he enjoyed them as well. TW is like family, you don't rat people out. What a fucker.

Wow. Just fucking wow. Somehow I missed the milf threads, but this makes me lol for real.
I'm surprised the geniouses here haven't put it together, so allow me to take my shot at it. I just looked at your profile, and it says you live in Az and your b-day is May 10th. Now, looking at the milf threads, you say you work at toys r' us. So someone who was inventive enough to put it to you goes to the corp site, and emails then with links to the threads, as well as that info, and maybe even sends them pics that you took. Shouldn't be too hard for the corp execs to figure out which store it is based on the photos I'd assume. So they look at the date on the threads, and then review store security tapes from that day back to the one before it, then the one before that, etc. And *poof*. There you have it. They have you on tape "playing a game" on your camera phone, last months employee of the month who's birthday, according to company records, is May 10th.
Not fucking rocket science.
Now, my stance on you vs. the douchebag that turned you in? While I would say it was probably a little harsh, and I really wouldn't do something like that myself (More likely PM you and maybe bluff you into stopping the faggotry) I think it's great you got caught. If I ever opened a website, and saw pictures of MY wife on the internet by some little cunt with a loser job at a toy store, I'd be on a plane to Az myself to check out each store, and I'd find you and jam my heel down on your fucking throat.
Your actions have consequences. I'm glad this caught up to you you fucking retard.

Challenge said:
Dude, whoever reported you needs to be banned. What a pathetic fuck, and I'm sure he enjoyed them as well. TW is like family, you don't rat people out. What a fucker.

I disagree. Blitz isn't like family, he's like the dirty nigger hiding in the bushes trying to catch a glimpse of your mom in the shower

I think whoever did this should be fucking awarded. Blitz is a faggot and deserves every bit of it

Challenge said:

tw is like any other community in that there are ALWAYS going to be people that will 'have to go tell it' and youre a potato head retard if you document moron shit like this to thousands of people.

Last edited:
If he said that his boss thought it was funny, that means that his boss saw the pics. Would it not make sense that it was his fucking boss who saw the threads, read through the site, and then got horrified and decided to fire him? Who the hell on here has personal information about Blitz, anyway?

Blitz said:
"just keep in mind I know the answers to all these questions, I just want to make sure your being honest" so I was preety freaked out.
Dude, I had LP talk to me once too when I was working at a grocery store, and they said the EXACT SAME SHIT to me too.

Aestis said:
I disagree. Blitz isn't like family, he's like the dirty nigger hiding in the bushes trying to catch a glimpse of your mom in the shower

I think whoever did this should be fucking awarded. Blitz is a faggot and deserves every bit of it
:Signed:

LogRoller said:
If he said that his boss thought it was funny, that means that his boss saw the pics. Would it not make sense that it was his fucking boss who saw the threads, read through the site, and then got horrified and decided to fire him? Who the hell on here has personal information about Blitz, anyway?

He was lying about the boss thing so TW would think he was e-cool

Aestis said:
He was lying about the boss thing so TW would think he was e-cool

Well, he's probably lying now too. About something. This is all too fucking stupid for me to give a shit about, but if it is true, he probably had it coming.

I wonder if Blitz will top his legendary 6.90 bucks an hour, or if he will let the record stand like his 44 point game

I'm all for an internet thrashing but taking it into real life is low.

mstrike said:
I don't know which thread is more ridiculous, this one or [TW VETS][Foaming Vagina] Pet Advice.

Blitz without evidence they couldn't have done anything to you. It's your fault for telling the Rent-A-Cop details that are going to come back and bite you in the ass.
Actually if he's an hourly employee (which he is) they can fire his ass for any or no reason.

Aestis said:
[ig]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1892/blitz44autograph5or.jpg[/img]

Why don't you just show your boss your autographed picture of your legendary 44 point game? I'm sure he would take you back after that

This is almost as funny as when you posted your "hot" girlfriend and everyone flamed you so bad you took it down and didn't post for weeks

You have to be the biggest fucking loser on the planet...
1) You worked at Toys R Us
2) You followed around ugly, middle-aged women taking pictures of them with your camera phone
3) You thought posting pictures of 2) on the internet would somehow make SOMEONE like you, or even pay attention to you
4) You got fucking fired from Toys R Us

What else could you possibly do to be even more of a fucking loser?
O god I remember that thread fanfuckingtastic :rofl:

Back