[So] I just got "terminated"

Blitz said:
That'd be seriously fucked up.

Hang in there dude. Half these asshats talking big would wet their pants at the first sign of trouble. Do not talk about the incident. Move on and get a new job.

I live in Scottsdale, so give me your adress so i can come over and laugh in your face, and if this is fake replace laugh with punch

I only read the explanation Blitz gave on pg 2.

Whoever tryed to fuck him over those harmless pics is a douch. This is another sad story of someone acting like a jerk just because they are safe. It's just cruel.

Reggs said:
I only read the explanation Blitz gave on pg 2.

Whoever tryed to fuck him over those harmless pics is a douch. This is another sad story of someone acting like a jerk just because they are safe. It's just cruel.
blitz commited sexual harasment and could go to jail for what he did and get fucking in the ass

who gives a shit if someone ratted him out, it's funny as hell

Blitz said:
but it's the mention of "police" that my LP guy had my freaking out over. He could have done that simply to scare me however, but I doubt it. He was trying to get me to rat on the rest of the store preety much, asking questions like...

"what went on in the store that led you to beleive it was ok"

"did you show your managers"

and questions like that. I did my best to not really rat on anyone else, but he kept saying "just keep in mind I know the answers to all these questions, I just want to make sure your being honest" so I was preety freaked out.

You got played. Retail LP guys like that are nothing, they have no power, and he probably didn't know shit/have any real proof. Retail LP are nothing more than cheap, slobbish fatass rent-a-cops making not much more than minimum wage, and half of them are stealing from the company themselves.

Basically, if they didn't have you red handed with the "milf" pictures on your camera phone right then, you should have denied, denied, denied. And even if the pictured were on the phone, they don't have a right to rummage through your belongings, no matter how much they insist they do, all they can do is call the police to come evaluate the need for a search and then do the search without the LP guys in the room.

No one is going to arrest you for taking pictures on your fucking camera phone. If you didn't log on to TW from work, they had no record. Sorry to rub it in but they totally worked you over, let this be a lesson to any of you other kids working in retail. Never put it in writing, and never answer questions without a lawyer, especially to some fucking "loss prevention" guy.

"just keep in mind I know the answers to all these questions, I just want to make sure your being honest" That's in their fucking operations manual lol.

Last edited:
What was my first and only resposne to his post? Oh yeah
"It's always fun to watch someone jump the shark into insanity."

I mean, for gods sake dude. WTF were you thinking?

ninjeraz said:
If the store really wanted to, it could track down the women you had taken a picture of(ofcourse they would have to return to the store). Not all your rights are waived in public. In the way their pictures were used they could definately get a good civil case going on character deflemantion and other accounts. A good enough lawyer might even be able to take you to a criminal court and possibly get you on a sex offenders list. All because the pictures were used in a sexual manner.

Now if you would have denied the entire thing your boss wouldn't have had good enough grounds/proof to fire you nore pin it on anyone or you. There are tons of Toys R Us's in this country and your personal info. is private on the forum. So they would have had no way of knowing it was you without a legal process which I doubt they would have wasted their time on.

Also, if you would have denied everything a lawyer could represent you better, no confession, if the worst came about. Yes, this is a worse case senario.

Not a chance in hell the store will contact the women in the pictures, unless one of them has already approached the store. The store will absolutely not want the negative press.

blitz44autograph5or.jpg

Why don't you just show your boss your autographed picture of your legendary 44 point game? I'm sure he would take you back after that

This is almost as funny as when you posted your "hot" girlfriend and everyone flamed you so bad you took it down and didn't post for weeks

You have to be the biggest fucking loser on the planet...
1) You worked at Toys R Us
2) You followed around ugly, middle-aged women taking pictures of them with your camera phone
3) You thought posting pictures of 2) on the internet would somehow make SOMEONE like you, or even pay attention to you
4) You got fucking fired from Toys R Us

What else could you possibly do to be even more of a fucking loser?

Wow, you were working for 6.90 an hour and bragging about how you live on your own? Do you live in a fucking trailer?

ouch is right!!!! haha!!

I been coming here long enough to know not to give out too many details and then piss people off here.......not a fukin good idea b/c TW will pown yo sorry ass!!!

lesson of the day......

How about that time you were banned because everyone hates you? Then you came back anyway because you're a pathetic wad of shit? It's a shame I can't edit the TW fuckup thread because you've pretty much skyrocketed to #1

Back