Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

evolvo said:
17, still a virgin, i had my chance with a couple of sluts (first time in 8th grade) but id rather make love instead of fuck a hoe.

Keep that up bro, it's more sacred than you know :bigthumb:

It's easy to say yes - it takes a real man to say no.

i think i would have killed myself if i made it to 28 or so and was still a virgin

but awesome for you

also, sex is only as special as the person you're with

i mean, i've had my share of fuck buddies and while it's fun and all, it's not nearly as fulfilling as pounding someone you love

CMVDA said:
Keep that up bro, it's more sacred than you know :bigthumb:

It's easy to say yes - it takes a real man to say no.
i will refrain from making fun of this post

wait

no i wont

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

real man to say no

HAHAHAHAHAH

oh boy that is gold.

so youre 34, youve never kissed a girl and you took her on a date to see the incredibles.

for the price of the dinner you probably could have been laid by someone much better looking.

a valid point though

i don't understand how you get to be 34 years old without asking a lot of girls out... and dumb luck ought to get you at least a kiss from one or two of them after a first date

guys

did any of you use your brains on this one

the img src is STILL

............s4/Me%20and%20Dad%20at%20Beach2.jpg

ME AND DAD AT BEACH2

dear god faggots

oh yeah

BUMP THE THREAD with the guy who had the super star destroyer in his sig, and was on the verge of getting laid but was like 40 years old

evolvo said:
17, still a virgin, i had my chance with a couple of sluts (first time in 8th grade) but id rather make love instead of fuck a hoe.

I won't tell you what you should do / shouldn't, but all I can say to you is don't compromise your values because of what other people think.

Black1ce said:
guys

did any of you use your brains on this one

the img src is STILL

............s4/Me%20and%20Dad%20at%20Beach2.jpg

ME AND DAD AT BEACH2

dear god faggots
he's posting a picture of the girl, not a picture of himself with the girl

or at least that's how i figured it

Back