Musashi's Passion starts some fun

Colosus

<span style="color: pink;">my pronouns are..</span
Rev. Leland Lannoye said:
We hereby launch a complaint with you regarding the Passion of the Christ whatever. Othe church groups will be following shortly.

Some of the links in my response are NWS, click at your own risk

Colosus said:
Mr. Lannoye,

Your complaint is noted. I have logged it under the "Doesn't understand the wonders of free speech" section in our complaint manager. I thank you for your patronage of our fair community and wish you many wonderful returns.

Please peruse the other great MusashiVision films such as "Pop Goes the Weasel" (http://hosted.tribalwar.com/musashi/marweas.htm) or my personal favorite, "How to Get Banned by Colosus" (http://hosted.tribalwar.com/musashi/getbanned.htm). All of which are made by a good friend and a user of our forums by the name of Musashi.

Thank you again for your time.

Sincerely,

Matthew 'Colosus' DeWald
Administrator
www.tribalwar.com

[Update]

Apparently this Leland Lannoye is an Archbishop of the United Catholic Church.

[Update 2]

Leland said:
I have also noted your lack of respect for my title and other brush offs.

Most Rev. Leland J. Lannoye

Colosus said:
Good. I had feared I was a little too subtle in the beginning. Now that we both understand that I could care less if you were the Pope himself, what exactly was offensive enough to you to warrant a (poorly) written complaint to a small website that has no official ties with any organization?

Was it the dancing Jew? The Roman tic-tac-toe on Jesus' back? Just a wild guess, but I'm assuming it was the sodomy. Also, just out of wild curiosity... Why should I have respect for your title? You are an Archbishop of the United Catholic Church, are you not? Which is simply a lesser denomination of the Roman Catholic Church. Neither of which do I recognize as my own religious center.

If I were to start my own religion based on the worship of Mountain Dew... Would you respect my title? Just figured I would ask while I had your attention. Have a great day.

Cardinal DeWald
Church of Mountain Dew

A complaint. Wow.

The least he could've done was threaten some BS legal action for offending him over the interweb.

Back