The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

Sojourn said:
My only concern waking up in a room like that is that there are no women in it.

Ok, so you know it's a good party when you wake up and everyone is still wearing the shit they had on last night. Bodies are thrown around the room like a tornado just rolled through, and all the table tops and counters have empty containers.

But there are no women in it.. That would just make me paranoid. Maybe that just has to do with the pranks and shit me and my friends pull on each other, but a night like that is just asking for someone to take advantage of the situation and have a good laugh.

There are pics, don't worry. Hot Sexy Glare action.

Sojourn said:
My only concern waking up in a room like that is that there are no women in it.

Ok, so you know it's a good party when you wake up and everyone is still wearing the shit they had on last night. Bodies are thrown around the room like a tornado just rolled through, and all the table tops and counters have empty containers.

But there are no women in it.. That would just make me paranoid. Maybe that just has to do with the pranks and shit me and my friends pull on each other, but a night like that is just asking for someone to take advantage of the situation and have a good laugh.

I think ive always made it to a bed, or couch. ;)

I'd be fucking shocked if onibusihi actually stole the shit...

Room 208 was fucking awsome...

Oh ya did i mention, i bought the beer? (How many is that?)

WarBuddha said:
I think ive always made it to a bed, or couch. ;)

If the night has been that good, I usually wake up in a very unusual location, with some female article of clothing, or the female herself, on top of me.

Last New Year's I woke up in a fucking storage closet with a completely naked ex who had her hand stuck down my boxers while she snored blissfully away.

I just can't imagine what kind of horror it would be if my friends decided to fuck with me and duplicate that situation, but with the opposite sex.

I would just like to say that me and Fugazni were smoking by the elevator talking about the good old days when some police and I assume cosmicblend walked by. I was wondering what that was all about. I hope you get your shit back man.

Back