The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

Sojourn said:
I don't know the whole situation, so I'm not going to make some silly assumption of whether or not he's guilty or innocent.. but some of this shit is definitely not helping. I can understand not being able to pay if your money was stolen, but that doesn't mean you split. That's just not cool. It doesn't help that he's saying he knew his stuff was taken, and was upset about it, but still didn't decide to tell anyone.

I dont agree with what they did, and so far im not impressed with Mitch's illiterate blable he calls an excuse.

if i had 100 bucks stolen i think id have to flip a shit not pack up and high tail it then get a flat and not die, i mean if i got a flat id try to drive into the other lane and get hit

SuicideTaxi said:
They are either completely full of shit or else two of the stupidest motherfuckers on the face of the planet.

Dunno which.

Yeah, that just doesn't make sense. Someone steals 100 bucks, you're already hard up for cash, and you say "fuck it" and take off? And how do you not notice that the room is suddenly trashed? (Assuming it wasn't that bad before)

r0xx said:
if i had 100 bucks stolen i think id have to flip a shit not pack up and high tail it then get a flat and not die, i mean if i got a flat id try to drive into the other lane and get hit

.....Shut up, thats about the dumbest fucking thing ive ever heard.

Mitch: and his fucking car then got a flat we had a terribal ride home dude.. i am very sorry that stuff was stolen but if you really want it i'll send you the room rent

If he really wants the room rent? WTF?

What a stupid mother fucking thief, this guy is just screaming for a shit beating.

SlotR said:
If he really wants the room rent? WTF?

What a stupid mother fucking thief, this guy is just screaming for a shit beating.

Ya you've certaintly "Smashed alot of fuck" in your day. :rolleyes:

'o ill use my cloak pack real sneaky like and noone will ever find out ho ho ho ill get away with this yes i will ho ho ho i r criminal mastermind'

WarBuddha said:
I dont agree with what they did, and so far im not impressed with Mitch's illiterate blable he calls an excuse.

Yeah. I really don't know the guy at all, but what he's saying right now is really stinking, and it smells a lot like bullshit.

I was in room 357. We actually took in people to sleep for the night a few nights earlier cause 208 was trashed.

(06:19:21) <EvilMonkey> i got a bad feeling about oni when i first met him there
(06:19:27) <EvilMonkey> then when we were driving
(06:19:30) <EvilMonkey> he was a total prick

Back