TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZombieAFO said:
You're supposed to put real contact information there fuckstain.

Many people do not. It's never really bothered me. Anyone who looks me up via Ascendancy.net and comes to visit will be dealt with appropriately :)

people really shouldn't put their home address down though seriously. It's worth going down to the post office and opening up a PO box and use that instead.

also, sorry but these fuckers didnt win. far from it. everybody here knows what time it is, that fool got owned like nobody's business, period. 23 pages in a few hours of people lol'ing at you and posting owned pics and photoshopping pics of your house hardly makes you a winner.

Oktane said:
people really shouldn't put their home address down though seriously. It's worth going down to the post office and opening up a PO box and use that instead.

Were I hosting something as volatile as Tribalwar, I probably would. Or I'd just register it through my company. Colosus really should change the contact information there, though. I can provide my company's registry information if need be.

I bet if nspectre personally handed the guy the letter and waited til he opened it the guy never would have called Col. :lol:

and instead of a pic of a guys house, we'd have a picture of nspectre in front of a guys house with a bloody nose.

and really, that would be funny too.

Last edited:
Boomyguy said:
I bet if nspectre personally handed the guy the letter and waited til he opened it the guy never would have called Col. :lol:

and instead of a pic of a guys house, we'd have a picture of nspectre in front of a guys house with a bloody nose.

and really, that would be funny too.

Yes, because we all know nspectre wouldn't defend himself at all...

If there was a fight they would probably both be fucked up, which would get nspectre even more respect because he had the balls to fight the guy.

OMG colosus...that sucks, and i agree with what you chose to do totally, family comes war b4 tribalwar ever will, dude im sorry that it went this far, it never should have...

ZombieAFO said:
You're supposed to put real contact information there fuckstain.
Just like the credit card number is for age verifacation(sp?).
STFU, you have no clue what your talking about.

iNVAR said:
the mailboxes ARE federal property, but the only thing you can't do is vandalize them. it's not illegal to put things in someone's mailbox like a letter for example.

What about snow? The neighbor kids packed mine with snow one time. I was qwned... :rofl:

Joemomma5000 said:
Kinda funny that a website devoted to the art of insults has to resort to threats because it can't keep up...

What a bunch of wankers

so true, so true.

ayzianboy said:
umm, your sig is misinformed. The fact that they took this irl and threated Colosus and his family proves that they were owned, and since they couldn't do anything else, they desperately decided to threaten him.

"Wah they broke the rules wah! We win because they cheated! My pussy hurts! Wah!"

Can you find the part of the Official Laws of Forum War that says you're not allowed to harass forum admins? In fact, can you find the Official Laws at all? No, because there fucking are none. If making phone threats is crossing the line, then why isn't visiting people at their home crossing the line? Why isn't bring down someone's server with search requests crossing the line? That has nothing to do with flaming, spamming, or anything else, and a lab monkey could do it.

What it really comes down to is this: F4$ was willing to go farther than TW. When they did, Col folded like a cardboard box, took the forum down, and announced their victory. That's it. You lost.

The only way TW can save face now is if Col can get this guy busted for making phone threats. If he does, I'll take the sig down. Until then it stays.

I'm behind Col 100%. The safety of your family comes before any forum pride bullsh*t, especially when you weren't even personally involved. If saying "You Win" helps, even in the smallest way, protect you and your family, fine, shout it from the rooftop. Only REAL LIFE matters. Best to Col and his family. I hope none of this crap truly had any effect on your family.

C'mon now, back to business as usual: Pics or it didn't happen.

Xplo said:
"Wah they broke the rules wah! We win because they cheated! My pussy hurts! Wah!"

Can you find the part of the Official Laws of Forum War that says you're not allowed to harass forum admins? In fact, can you find the Official Laws at all? No, because there fucking are none. If making phone threats is crossing the line, then why isn't visiting people at their home crossing the line? Why isn't bring down someone's server with search requests crossing the line? That has nothing to do with flaming, spamming, or anything else, and a lab monkey could do it.

What it really comes down to is this: F4$ was willing to go farther than TW. When they did, Col folded like a cardboard box, took the forum down, and announced their victory. That's it. You lost.

The only way TW can save face now is if Col can get this guy busted for making phone threats. If he does, I'll take the sig down. Until then it stays.

So wait... Let me get this straight.

Since Jeremy Daspin III was willing to break the law and hurt/kill people to defend his "Internet Honor", he's the winner?

Riiiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back