TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
dan-supertaunt.gif

I don't condone what f4$ did, but when you take a little internet war offline, i.e. going to someone's house. You are playing with fire. And the results of this episode pretty much prove that.

Also all of you crying into your wheaties about how Col. pussied out by saying "they won" are obvious fucktards who don't know what's involved in protecting a family. The choices that Col. made are obvious and correct to all those who hold the responsability for the security and welfare of others in their hands. **wah wah, what about the next internet forum invasion?, wah wah**. STFU.

j00d3df00 said:
I don't condone what f4$ did, but when you take a little internet war offline, i.e. going to someone's house. You are playing with fire. And the results of this episode pretty much prove that.

Also all of you crying into your wheaties about how Col. pussied out by saying "they won" are obvious fucktards who don't know what's involved in protecting a family. The choices that Col. made are obvious and correct to all those who hold the responsability for the security and welfare of others in their hands. **wah wah, what about the next internet forum invasion?, wah wah**. STFU.

Colosus has taken a lot of shit and I can tell you what those guys at f4$ is an illegal act and they can end up in jail for consipiracy of murder as well.

This is not funny and I don't condone such a FUCKTARD that calls over colosus and threatens his family and him.. With current events that are happening now and days you can't take anything for a joke anymore.. So I hope the guy over f4$ does get arrested for being a total idiot..

some people do deserve to be imprisoned for being fucktards.

FastAttack said:
Colosus has taken a lot of shit and I can tell you what those guys at f4$ is an illegal act and they can end up in jail for consipiracy of murder as well.

This is not funny and I don't condone such a FUCKTARD that calls over colosus and threatens his family and him.. With current events that are happening now and days you can't take anything for a joke anymore.. So I hope the guy over f4$ does get arrested for being a total idiot..

some people do deserve to be imprisoned for being fucktards.

yeah, I think he understands that better than most here.
jood3dfoo said:
when you take a little internet war offline, i.e. going to someone's house. You are playing with fire

what exactly did this prick say col?

If he has threatened you or your family in any way physically? it takes a phone call to have his ass sitting in county jail facing terrorist threat charges (felony charges carrying potential prison time)

Col WTF, you put your real info in the domain reqistration, i can see your name but, shit man, never your phone number or address.

Sorry to hear about the threats Colosus pretty much every thing about the subject has been said even down to the owner of Jeremy's mail box.
You guys better buy the big lugs some beers for him at UVALAN!

pigdart said:
Col WTF, you put your real info in the domain reqistration, i can see your name but, shit man, never your phone number or address.

You're supposed to put real contact information there fuckstain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back