list of cool arena d00ds

555 gave birth to many elite, and hacking, Arena players!

I remember UPL!

Elrond, who later joined =ACE=, was a very good sniper!

jerry u say every1 hax.

who hacked in 555???

yep elrond waz in UPL he had like 0 ping tho that not very fair in year 99/00

*THC* that tribe seems familiar but i thot that was some nooby team, dont remmeber that it was from arena or ctf.

my memory is pretty foggy right now but

i think *THC* was *Qc*'s arena team, this was around late 99 maybe 2000, *Qc* was quebec clan and me and spyglass were the only english speaking guys

i was bad @ arena (id never played in a match b4) but they let me play in one so they must not have been v good

i dont remember most of the names other than maybe Nickyaboy spliff and spyglass

iirc spyglass and i both joined around the same time but i only played that one match and then went back to CTF

i dont remember UPL but there were a LOT of really horrible team names over the years :lol:

jerry u say every1 hax.

who hacked in 555???

There is a reason I tribehopped so much! I was disgusted with scum hackers... like you!

Anyway, everyone hacked. It's why I was kicked out! Refusal to submit. I HAVE MORALS!

TPK MODE ENGAGED

Last edited:
marijuana-joint.jpg

wow his post disappear wat happened. hello carn0va hello dare hello izza.

many ppl disapprove of carnova's ethical choices in arena but he was an entertaining figure for sure. i play on couple of teams w/ him

we shuld make a rule 4 jerry the following groups of ppl r not allowed 2 talk about hax: members of nutz, members of ht, and renegade players.

jerry u fall into second category sorry d00d :)

yep infernal is tier 1 no doubt. a couple of good doods on angel 4 sure. freak another good 1 from that team.

there were some some doods on *|starz like ^iG^Cold he was a good guy very pleasant 2 fite with

u remeber team *|starz carnova

yep artmeis was cele. he was a talented triber 4 sure no doubt he was tier 1 :) i think i was on that version of =I= with him, that was a good version imo. i play as aegis on that team.

me carnova xtasy have many strategy sessions for *|starz was g00d times

o wow u think so??? i am very honored.

wat u think of pimp and firelion? very talented very efficient gameplay kick many peoples' butts including mine on on east coast server with 240 ping. SoD good hpb group

u rem that team esheaven/s7 jives team. there was sum dood on it by the name of aurora he have 150 ping?? u know who that was? i see him in an old demo =I= vs s7, glock POV

every1 feared aurorra not sure wat his other name is. different from OCA aurora. think he played as [-s7britney-] in demo i saw.

biggest ping fukker prolly vexing|angel

Last edited:
Back