OT: All your base are belong to us

hey the view thing isn't stuck at 65,000 anymore.

too bad it didn't work the whole time. I'm sure it'd be well over a million.

So Bad_CRC, when are we going to see the AYBABTU movie? Or AYBABTU animated series? Or the AYBABTU cereal?

Nowadays it's all about merchandising... you really shouldn't let a successful franchise like this go to waste.

lead said:
Nowadays it's all about merchandising... you really shouldn't let a successful franchise like this go to waste.

The only good reason to keep it around is to annoy the people who keep complaining about it.

:)

The 'AYBABTU' is still very stong, I've just sold 200 copies of my "AYB" CD in 3 months on mp3.com! (The CD also features the original "Invasion of the Gabber Robots by kind permission of TLMoM)

Bad_CRC that is one cool sig, I didn't notice anything strange at first glance........ lol :)

Bump
Grahame
http://www.mp3.com/Paradisedecay

OK, for the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to post a picture on here!

Sorry for being a moron, but could someone tell me how to do it? I've got a great (well in my opinion anyway) AYB picture I want to post here.

Thanks,

Justin

The Return of the ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

Maybe we should get CRC to make a sequel. Sequels are popular nowadays, we'd get a lotta money.

kinda always knew you'd end up bumping AYB. What a pathetic creature you are :-|

Bad_CRC:

It's the title for an article in the latest WIRED, too. Article has nothing to do with AYB, but there it is, taking up a visible chunk of the first article in the mag.

dark

YOU
YOU
YOU
are a
FAG
FAG
FAG

and i saw that wired article too :|
then i read the boring ghey-like-dark-angel article, and it sucked and didn't have anything to do with AYB.

Back