[2020] Vanster Apology Thread

pretty sure tele disappeared when i called him out on being an nsa discursion agent

ur crazy if you think the patriots aren't paying people to get online and flip tables anywhere dissent might be brewing

Sure the powers that be are worried about the shitstorm the 30 of us could cause banging on our keyboards about all the injustices we face.

They could be going after Trailer-Q though.

pretty sure tele disappeared when i called him out on being an nsa discursion agent

ur crazy if you think the patriots aren't paying people to get online and flip tables anywhere dissent might be brewing
They'd totally do it on a forum dedicated to a game that died 20 years ago.

he's only gotta do it four hours a day for a few days at a time then vanish for 6 weeks while he hits up other spots. probably uses a grammar bot to mix up the sentence structure and google-proof it. i think you're underestimating what your tax dollars can afford.

he's only gotta do it four hours a day for a few days at a time then vanish for 6 weeks while he hits up other spots. probably uses a grammar bot to mix up the sentence structure and google-proof it. i think you're underestimating what your tax dollars can afford.

Pretty sweet gig. Government pay/pension to argue with idiots online.

neo conservative think tanks and white supremacist organizations also pay for people to do that too which is more likely where he's getting the money to do that spam shit from

i always wondered how some people can spend 12+ hrs a day here posting, 7 days a week for a decade+ and still pay bills

i want that 'job'

i always wondered how some people can spend 12+ hrs a day here posting, 7 days a week for a decade+ and still pay bills

i want that 'job'

Just seems that way. Some do check in frequently from work. Some work from home and check in. Some are retired. And some are just sociopaths.

The Injun probably just locked himself away in a rehab facility to help his alcohol abuse. Surprised I didn't consider this before.

Back