[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

A blind Russian woman predicted that Trump will get a rare disease where he will go deaf or blind or retarded... I forget.

Just throwing that out there just in case.

She also said the world was going to end in 5000 and something.

>?L?????????????????????

and
Try to find this
CNN interview on their site...

for some reason CNN doesn't want to show this to you.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko speaks with CNN's Christiane Amanpour following a claim by Soviet-born business man Lev Parnas that President Trump was directly involved through his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani in an alleged quid pro quo with Ukraine.

'Interviewer' "...Well I understand you have your position but that it differs from the [strike]American[/strike] CNN side...."
such bs

Last edited:
and
Try to find this
CNN interview on their site...

for some reason CNN doesn't want to show this to you.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko speaks with CNN's Christiane Amanpour following a claim by Soviet-born business man Lev Parnas that President Trump was directly involved through his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani in an alleged quid pro quo with Ukraine.

'Interviewer' "...Well I understand you have your position but that it differs from the [strike]American[/strike] CNN side...."
such bs

Well holy shit. This destroys all of the MSM talking points as they currently stand.

It's almost like this all was planned by Nancy and that Parnas guy. Like this is the reason they held the impeachment. Just to make it look bad and control the narrative.

This is what happens when you put all of your faith in a hand written note on hotel letter head. Like it couldn't be faked.

Sheep.

Are you a pedo sympathizer you wont comment on the actual event but on the poster?

Why wouldnt you denounce this epstein pedo? Should be easy to do bro but silence across the board

Very sad that yall post pizzagate stories and wont make a comment about trump epstein pedo alan

Embarrassing and sad!

I don't know how strong the pedo connection for Alan is but,,, why him? Why go to the deep end? Not great optics...
Attorney Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffrey Epstein Case
“It’s a horrible thing to be accused like this,” Dershowitz said as the gravel crunched beneath his tires..."

and Kenneth Starr, fuck that fag
I hated him when he was going after Clinton.
He went after Clinton for something he shouldn't be impeached about 'lying about an affair'
Now he's going to defend President Trump over something he shouldn't be impeached about...

all Starr's presence is going to do is remind people that the neocons went after a dim for nothing, so have at the Republican that's done nothing is fair.

Back