FS: 20% Recurring Monthly Discount from Branzone.com

I've always heard good things about branzone. It's nice that you're offering these deals for us.

Thanks.

Hey Brandonm,

Just signed up both my domains. I was on dot5 with that deal atomic gave out but i wasnt happy so i switched. Lucky 1 of my domain was registered with serverseed so it was easy to change the name servers. But my other domain was locked now i have to wait 3-4 hrs so they can open it. hopefully things go alot better with your service.

Why people register domains with a host is beyond me

$21 for a Heavy++ huh..... hmmmmm

You may not use your dedicated server to publish material, which Branzone, Inc. determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent or objectionable.

So whats does Branzone deem unlawful, indecent or objectionable?

Last edited:
Well serverseed just moved me to another server but I have no sql, half my cpanel is gone, maybe I'll hit you up, I need to make some room on my server.

and I prolly have a 2257 on your butt anyways :D

We host some weird sites - some I don't even want to venture to look at. The disclaimer is just there for legal purposes, usually if there is something we think shouldn't be on our servers we'll inform the customer first. I had to do this once when a site had ripped another site and the ripped site owner contacted us.

Other then that I've never said "oh look at that funny picture lets delete it". So it’s pretty much free range. Unless of course you work at Toys-r-us and want to post milf pictures snapped from your cell phone. Then I might have to block them.

Last edited:
Back