Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan

Maybe you posted this before and I havnt read it yet. BUt there was a earthquake and a tsunami that hit and like you said you could die any minute, couldnt you be doing something else with your time?

Maybe you could be digging people out of rubble, handing out food or something besides whoring the forum.

Couldn't I say the exact same thing to you? Shouldn't you be helping starving kids in Africa instead of posting here?

You should look out my window. It looks exactly the same as it might outside yours. Aside from an eerie gloom lingering around, the constant tremors, and the feeling that the earth might open up and swallow you any moment, life is "normal" here.

In fact, all the Japanese people around here are the ones who should be giving ME food. All of the stores are completely sold out on water, snacks, canned goods, etc. I have pictures of completely emptied out shelves in the grocery stores. You wanna see?
Point being, the people around here are well stocked on food. Panic buying?

I am a 7 hour drive away from the part of Japan that needs help and I don't have a car. The trains are shut down more often then they are running.

I suppose I should go journey into the woods with a machete and paint my face with army camo?

Detox uses fat man logic.

"WHy go outside and help someone, there will be others that will do it"

"Why help give out food, the experts should handle it"

"Why travel to help the starving and sick in a natural disaster? The roads are porbably out"

"Why help someone in a building thats on fire, it might collapse"

thats a perfect summary of my arguments. doesn't in any way show that you're just butthurt for getting called out on your false sense of 'bravery' that would do nothing more than further endanger the people in trouble right now.

(Gow post)
containment buildings are made of concrete. this is the strongest most durable construction material known to man. radiation can not penetrate such futuristic technology. media hype. hydrogen explosions are normal. that's venting pressure.

12/21/12 (Mayan end of the world) - 09/11/01 (September 11) = 03/10/11 (Day of Japanese Earth Quake)

i thought i twas the 22nd?

edit: nvm i was wrong

does this mean that end of the world is going to be caused by nuclear reactors flying into buildings?

Last edited:
tantric rex do you still only use 3 fingers for guitar because people who need 4 are pussies and bad at playing or what

Couldn't I say the exact same thing to you? Shouldn't you be helping starving kids in Africa instead of posting here?

You should look out my window. It looks exactly the same as it might outside yours. Aside from an eerie gloom lingering around, the constant tremors, and the feeling that the earth might open up and swallow you any moment, life is "normal" here.

In fact, all the Japanese people around here are the ones who should be giving ME food. All of the stores are completely sold out on water, snacks, canned goods, etc. I have pictures of completely emptied out shelves in the grocery stores. You wanna see?
Point being, the people around here are well stocked on food. Panic buying?

I am a 7 hour drive away from the part of Japan that needs help and I don't have a car. The trains are shut down more often then they are running.

I suppose I should go journey into the woods with a machete and paint my face with army camo?

Didnt know you were that far from what was going on. You are probably right. My bad.

:shrug:

Last edited:
didn't think you would

when your whole persona is a troll it's prolly hard to remember every thing you shitpost about

personally i think pumpkin king is a pussy

he should go to fukushima nuclear plant and do something to help diffuse the situation there

i know in his shoes i would at least be urinating on the reactors to help cool them instead of sitting on my ass at home amiright

Back