[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

anyone surprised -ss- can't even back his own stupid dipshit arguments and ideals

lol "no"

maybe tele can come in and explain your position for u with screen cap of Twitter posts

Let's see if we can find correlation..

So far I think..

Blackpeople - Bartender

KC- Bank Teller

Absent - Retail

That is 3 bitter people in the "Service Industry"

Why do you resort to making up shit ?

So far you said I was on depression meds, a bank teller(lol), and last week I was on welfare.

Supertrap projecting since heart attack boy has no jobs and is stuck on meds. :lol:

Why hasn't tele and havax posted the random Twitter screen caps or 4chan conspiracies,?? We need maga !

Because only one man is brave enough to defend trickle down economics...

6tFSscz.jpg

Let's see if we can find correlation..

So far I think..

Blackpeople - Bartender

KC- Bank Teller

Absent - Retail

That is 3 bitter people in the "Service Industry"

people who dont work are losers

people who do work are losers

are you ever happy or do you just get senile triggered and lose your shit when people dont agree with your dumb ass ideals?

Well that is the point of this thread. Ideological differences. You few don't really say much.. just retarded rambling. To figure you fools out, I have to start somewhere.

Clearly you want other people's cash so bad you can taste it. Yet you offer no logical way to obtain it except to just flat out take it. I am guessing you either are too lazy to try and make the cash yourself.. or you tried, failed, and gave up.

One week he claims we are paying for him to exist the other week he is on private insurance

The next week we are all jealous of his heart attack meds

Senile icfire level

You need a job dude

Well that is the point of this thread. Ideological differences. You few don't really say much.. just retarded rambling. To figure you fools out, I have to start somewhere.

Clearly you want other people's cash so bad you can taste it. Yet you offer no logical way to obtain it except to just flat out take it. I am guessing you either are too lazy to try and make the cash yourself.. or you tried, failed, and gave up.

We should really just cleanse you since our have shit genetics and don't contribute to society at all. If we went all Ayn Rand remove of the weakest link you'd be the first flushed down the toliet.

That doesn't really address anything does it KC.. just retarded ramblings that are supposed to do what? I don't know.. because to me you simply can not articulate a thought.

Since everyone seems so against trickle-down, I feel compelled to defend it:

Trickle-down economics works extremely well on a global scale.
For example, rich companies have invested very heavily in developing nations, and as a result -- we have decreased world poverty by more than half in the past 30 years. This is a very clear and obvious example of the rich elevating the world, which wouldn't have happened if the rich did not exist.

If we give rich companies more money, where exactly do you think they are going to invest it? I bet it is exactly the same place that they are already investing in -- new foreign markets.

If we give the US government more money, where do you think they will invest it? Maybe they'll invest it in the US.

Since everyone seems so against trickle-down, I feel compelled to defend it:

Trickle-down economics works extremely well on a global scale.
For example, rich companies have invested very heavily in developing nations, and as a result -- we have decreased world poverty by more than half in the past 30 years. This is a very clear and obvious example of the rich elevating the world, which wouldn't have happened if the rich did not exist.

If we give rich companies more money, where exactly do you think they are going to invest it? I bet it is exactly the same place that they are already investing in -- new foreign markets.

If we give the US government more money, where do you think they will invest it? Maybe they'll invest it in the US.

This is how adults communicate KC, Cael, Blackpeople, Belial, phrito..

You put out a thought.. you give qualifications for your thought.. you wait for someone to agree or disagree but you expect them to have the same courtesy of thought.

anyone surprised -ss- can't even back his own stupid dipshit arguments and ideals

lol "no"

maybe tele can come in and explain your position for u with screen cap of Twitter posts

look at this nigga he still REEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing

LMAO

he gonna be at this as hard as Phaytal it looks like

what a pathetic fukin life loser

his unborn kid will be out of diapers and he will be back in them before the Trump crying ends

:srsly:

Last edited:
Back