[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Living the dream.. posting from home on a thursday.

You don't work either KC. How much you got in checking?

you blow my fucking mind lol

poor white trash with shit for brains, convinced he's winning at everything :flag: the american dream in action

Ya think?

pew-partisan-gap.png

Nothing More Sharply Divides Americans Than Politics. It Wasn't Always Like This : NPR

So supertrap is basically the new icpedo

Old geriatric leeching nutjob with no self awareness while becoming slowly senile

Data report shows /r/politics news sources are like 99% from some small news site from the UK and people start shitting on /r/politics and the thread is immediately locked. The north korean levels of censorship lefties are enacting across the board to protect their narratives is getting so fucking obvious I feel like even the braindead lefties in here have to realize it at this point.
/r/politics Favorite News Sources in September, minimum 5000 upvotes [OC] : dataisbeautiful

supertrap confirming everything i always suspected

it's acceptable in the trump community for whites to just bum around all day living on welfare moneys smdh

supertrap confirming everything i always suspected

it's acceptable in the trump community for whites to just bum around all day living on welfare moneys smdh

Welfare Statistics and Demographics Statistic Brain
Whites contribute like 90% of welfare payouts and are a minority of the people that receive it.
blacks are 10% of the population and probably contribute like 5% to it and get 40% of the payouts.
Whites are 70% of the population and get 17% of the payouts and probably contribute like 90% of it.

Welfare is for people down on their luck not shaqueesha to have fifteen kids before dropping out of high school unfortunately thats what its being spent on.

Jesus, you guys are really going to be pissed when you find out I actually paid for disability insurance on all my credit cards, my vehicles, my recreational vehicles.

Those got paid off too. Meltdown incoming

this is what your posts does to the leftist filth on this forum

serveimage

:popcorn:

not even tehvul can spin them out like this anymore

Back