[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol:

O man... this is great:

Heres tax plan will hit Californians especially hard - LA Times

1 - this eliminates a tax break for the rich / wealthy

2 - dont want to pay their 'fair share' (Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said the elimination of the deduction was one reason the plan was a “non-starter” for her. “I don’t believe California should suffer in order for President Trump to give tax cuts to the rich,” she said.)

They are being punished? O rly?

Best. mental. gymnasts. ever.

That article, plus the comments below, are great entertainment.

Last edited:
I feel bad for havax having 2 become the sjw that he hates and not realizing

Trump & Soros have turned the guy into a globalist & sjw

4d chess boyz

Havax are you going to repost more Twitter social media today since bitching and crying and reposting social media is all you do these days?

Havax the sjw he is outraged!

We are all shaking in our boots about a bunch of old outraged white guys posting on Twitter lol

This will blow over just like all the other sjw shit did
im not old or white. hispanics are the fastest growing demo in the us and a huge amount of them are starting to lean right. We hate nigger bullshit and sympathizers, act like civilized humans its not that hard.

Look we took a page from the left.

They said free speech has limits
They said it was okay to assault people you really hate
They said it was cool to go after people's private lives if they showed up at a function the left doesn't like.
The went to employers to demand they be fired for protesting against BLM
They said they are going to boycott everything whites stand for
They said there are too many whites.
They said all whites are racist

During all of this the people here for sure and the public was telling them you can't don't that. You fuck with law and order, you open up a can of worms. Please respect the law. Don't change laws to suit you. Don't ignore laws that protect people. I for one pleaded with them and told them at some point things are going to change and they will be sorry they treated law and order so casually.

In the old days.. they used to say well the chickens have come home to roost. I don't know what that means. I will say this, Eat shit left. You brought this on yourself.

So based on those accusations, I will explain.

The racist niggers are protesting during the anthem. - We said over the line.

The SJW crowd is really got to go. I don't care if we run them over, shoot them.. they got to go.

We demand the NFL players be fired for not standing, even if it means their kids starve.

We are going to boycott the NFL until they make the niggers stand.

Send the niggers back to Africa,

Fuck niggers.

Last edited:
Why is suspertrap posting page long essays about how he became a sjw holy shit the liberals really did reverse you guys

Lmao :lol: Trump/soros did play 4d chess after all they got you guys to turn into sjw outraged crybabies

Look we took a page from the left.

They said free speech has limits
They said it was okay to assault people you really hate
They said it was cool to go after people's private lives if they showed up at a function the left doesn't like.
The went to employers to demand they be fired for protesting against BLM
They said they are going to boycott everything whites stand for
They said there are too many whites.
They said all whites are racist

During all of this the people here for sure and the public was telling them you can't don't that. You fuck with law and order, you open up a can of worms. Please respect the law. Don't change laws to suit you. Don't ignore laws that protect people. I for one pleaded with them and told them at some point things are going to change and they will be sorry they treated law and order so casually.

In the old days.. they used to say well the chickens have come come to roost. I don't know what that means. I will say this, Eat shit left. You brought this on yourself.

So based on those accusations, I will explain.

The racist niggers are protesting during the anthem. - We said over the line.

The SJW crowd is really got to go. I don't care if we run them over, shoot them.. they got to go.

We demand the NFL players be fired for not standing, even if it means their kids starve.

We are going to boycott the NFL until they make the niggers stand.

Send the niggers back to Africa,

Fuck niggers.

The diary of how I became a sjw :lol:

Back