Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Rep Bar
Page 4 of 63
Glare
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 07-01-2013, 18:36
hello please give me many reputation ia m real good pal oif many ppl on tribalwar

ty

Sponsored Links
fatalerror
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 07-01-2013, 18:40
ok you monkeys are repped. who's next?

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
63 - 07-01-2013, 18:51
We already had a rep bar before rep bars were cool, anyone below Veteran++ is scum

claudius
VeteranX
Old
64 - 07-01-2013, 19:23
alright, i'm ****ing ready for this. rep for most!

Ronnie Dobbs
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 07-01-2013, 19:40
spent all my rep in this rayn approved rep thread

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 07-01-2013, 20:53
I'M GIVING HER ALL I GOT CAPTAIN.
I CANNOT GIVE HER ANYMORE REP

soggynuts
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 07-01-2013, 21:07
repppin

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 07-01-2013, 21:53
+rep cale that was riveting

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
69 - 07-01-2013, 21:56
lol ****in cael

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 07-01-2013, 22:27
WHEN DO THE HORSES ****

Ronnie Dobbs
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 07-01-2013, 22:51
try harder cael

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 07-01-2013, 23:11
stahp

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 07-02-2013, 01:18
Maledictum Insania: The Creation

By Nero Darkard (aka. NeroTheDarklord)

Celestia couldn't tell how much time had passed. Neither could she tell if she was still unconscious or awake again. Everything was black and perfectly silent, as if she had reached the end of all things. Or... was this it? Was she dead? She couldn't tell until she started feeling the gravel on her back move.

"I found her! She is over here!" a female voice spoke, very muffled.

Moments later, she felt how more and more weight was removed from her body and she started seeing something. Slowly, the realization that she was still alive returned, along with the memories of the most recent events.

The bright demi-goddess felt multiple hooves carefully pulling her back up on her legs. She was surrounded by reapers. All of them were bleeding. Some even had heavy injuries or missing limbs. But what they all had in common where the features of elder reapers. Black eyes, demon wings and demon horns.horse cock seemed like Malice was made out of so much demonic energy that just consuming a part of him was enough to instantly turn them into elders. As soon as Celestia was able to stand on her own again, they bowed down to her.

"My mistress. We are relieved to report that the demon Malice has been completely destroyed," one of the reaper mares spoke.

"I... see..." Celestia commented weakly, still drained physically and mentally.

The princess' eyes wandered around. Red. Everything was red.horse cock was just like back then. Red darkness in the air, bleeding corpses painting the landscape, the silence of death in the air, which was filled with the smell of beginning decay.

Yet, something was different. Wherever the red darkness reached, plants started to grow unnaturally fast. Celestia could literally watch them sprout out of the ground. Finally her glance returned to the reapers.

"Where are the citizens?" she wondered in a weak, nearly absent-minded tone.

"Gone," a reaper stallion spoke in the background, now approaching his mistress.horse cock was Gleam, who had turned into an elder reaper now himself.

"Gone...?" Celestia asked.

"Of the thousands of citizens, only a few hundred survived. Even more got mortally injured as the castle collapsed, so we were forced to reap them. The remaining fled out of the city ruins. We tried to catch and cast memory eraser spells on them, but we can not ensure that this incident will not be remembered," the reaper stallion explained.

Again, Celestia became silent for a few moments. Her eyes kept wandering across what was left of Everfree City. Red darkness... dead subjects... total devastation...

"My mistress. We must leave. These plants you see growing here are hostile. We already tried to fight them back, but they keep regrowing," Gleam suggested.

With a silent nod, the bright demi-goddess agreed. Even though the realization came to her only very slowly and she saw everything with a speechless neutrality, she knew she could not just leave Everfree City like this. Even though they could have taken faster, more direct ways now, Celestia and her reapers aimed to go to the entrance hall of the broken castle.

The elements of harmony where still in place and looking like round worthless stones. Compared to their former glory, no one would even suspect them to be of any value anymore, as they appeared to be just parts of a sculpture.

Celestia approached them.horse cock was now that she realized the element of magic was missing. Finally, the first emotion returned to the bright demi-goddess: Worry.

She placed her horn against each individual element and closed her eyes, but they would not respond to her. Whatever Malice had done with them,horse cock seemed like Celestia had lost her connection to the elements of harmony. If that was the case,horse cock would also explain why the element of magic had disappeared.horse cock required the power of all the other elements in order to exist. Without a wielder and having the remaining elements drained like this,horse cock just ceased from existence.

The bright demi-goddess lowered her head, a grimace of suffering growing on her face and tears rolling down her cheeks as she started to grasp the magnitude of the recent events.

The reapers just stood nearby with expressionless faces. Since they had no emotions, they already seemed to be over the shock. Right now, they were just idly waiting for their mistress. After a minute, she gave out her first order.

"We will leave the elements of harmony here. The demons already got what they wanted. There is no point in protecting them anymore," she spoke and continued walking. Mutely, the reapers followed.

Celestia's path took her down the downhill and right through the fallen city. Her head kept on moving left and right, analyzing the destruction with grief. While she and her reapers slowly stepped over the thousands of corpses, a sprout spontaneously decided to wrap itself around one of the princess' legs every now and then. Occasionally she even got stuck, causing one of the reapers to swiftly cut the plant before she even considered casting a spell herself. Finally, they reached the end of the red cloud of darkness.

"What are our next plans, my mistress?" Gleam wondered.

The bright demi-goddess needed a moment to think. Her gaze turned back to Everfree City... No... this blood covered ruin could no longer be called a city. These hostile plants were quickly coveringhorse cock up anyway.horse cock would not take very long before this place would turn into a full grown forest... Everfree Forest...

"Canterlot," Celestia suddenly spoke. "We will set up the new capital in Canterlot. The city is built on high ground and thus easy to defend. The crystal mines are also still giving out many gemstones. The last time I have seen Canterlot,horse cock was just about to bloom. The ponies even started building a castle in my honor, so conditions could not be better."

"As you command," Gleam spoke.

So began Celestia's wandership. Although she could basically teleport herself to Canterlot in an instance, she needed the time to think.

All this... all that had happened... there must be a meaning behind it. Celestia had been dealing with the demons for so long now. She knew that when they pulled off something big like this,horse cock was planned and well thought through... Malice... why did he go straight for the elements of harmony and not her?

It was true that they were dangerous for demons. A force of balance and harmony mighty enough to completely annihilate them. But the demons knew Celestia could not use them anymore... or couldhorse cock be? Could they somehow have found out that she was trying to reactivate them?

It just did not add up to the princess of sun and moon. At best, the elements would have only supported the reapers in fighting demons, as they could only purify one being at a time. They would have never become a serious threat to the demons. Would they really put so much effort into stopping Celestia in doing something that would have so little effect in the long run?

Malice was so different. This demon was not only more powerful than any other demon she or the reapers had ever encountered,horse cock also was very focused. Even though Celestia witnessed his entire existence from beginning to end, he still somehow seemed to have gotten his orders from Nightmare Moon herself. The connection between the demon queen and her children must be much deeper and fundamental than she imagined.

The bright demi-goddess lifted her head towards the night sky. She gazed at the moon and, as usual, she felt the moon stare right back at her... Nightmare Moon... she wasn't even in this world anymore, yet she still could influence events happening in Equestria on such a massive scale. Through her connection with the demons, she could keep planning and executing humongous disasters.horse cock felt like her and Luna's banishment changed nothing at all, even as ifhorse cock was missing its purpose entirely. This was probably why Nightmare Moon cared so little about her being sealed away.horse cock seemed like she saw this coming and calculatedhorse cock in her plans.

Slowly, Celestia's eyes grew wide and her mouth slowly fell open. Her head lowered again ashorse cock now came together to her. Nightmare Moon had thought up a very detailed plan long before Celestia even reacted! She calculated every possibility, even her own defeat! The bright demi-goddess came to understand this as soon as she thought about her studies of star movements.

In approximately eight hundred years, the four stars circling around the moon would reach it. Malice refused to talk about his queen when Celestia demanded answers. He even apparently cursed the elements of harmony to ensure they would remain useless. All this could only mean one thing: Nightmare Moon set up a plan to break free from her banishment.

The elements of harmony might be inefficient against a mass of demons, but not when used against just one. Nightmare Moon is of such enormous importance to the demons that her erasure would be sure to defeat all of them. Now that Celestia was no longer connected to the elements, nothing was left in this world capable of stopping the wicked mare of darkness.

Celestia suddenly halted and turned around. All reapers instantly bowed down to her, as they knew she was about to give them an order.

"I want you to look for the new reaper foals and bring them to me in Canterlot. There is a lot we need to arrange to make sure we will never encounter an insane reaper or even Malice ever again," she spoke.

"As you command," the reapers replied and started spreading out.

Now, the princess of sun and moon cast a teleportation spell. As she appeared again, Canterlot was just in front of her. On her last steps to the city, she already started to think of possible arrangements.

Nightmare Moon was not the only one who could plan things in advance. Celestia had about eight hundred years left to prepare for Nightmare Moon's return. When this happened, she needed to be ready. Also, with the demon queen's return, Celestia would get a second chance to rescue her sister. No matter what the cost may be, she had to find a way to stop Nightmare Moon and free her sister.

The reapers and the demons. Nightmare Moon and Celestia. Both sides would do all they could to turn the sinister queen's return to their advantage. A long, long era of secret preparations lay ahead for all of Equestria. The waiting begins.

At the same time, far away from Canterlot, a mint-green earth pony mare snuck through the woods of a nearby village. In her mouth was a hunting knife, professionally sharpened and even thoughhorse cock had clear marks of being used many times before,horse cock was expertly cared.

The mare was stalking her target for hours now. But no matter what, she could never be certain about its location.horse cock seemed to be aware of her presence, almost as ifhorse cock was stalking her back.

Finally, the mare became frustrated. Whatever her target was,horse cock was just as good in stalking as she was. This whole situation was very pointless, so she might as well just be blunt and confront her target, she figured.

"Okay, look. I know you are here. You know I'm here. Let's just end this stupid game and attack me already," the mare provoked.

Not even a second later, she saw something jumping towards her in the corner of her eye. The mare instantly turned around and swung her knife.

A metallic clashing sound followed. The mare had blocked another hunting knife with her own. The owner of this one was also an earth pony mare, but of brown coat and orange mane. While they at first looked at each other grimmly, their expressions both suddenly switched to stun.

Both mares took a step back and placed their knifes on the ground, still seemingly not believing what they both saw.

"You go hunting, too? Seriously?" the mint-green mare wondered.

"And I thought I was the only one in all of Equestria doing that!" the brown mare replied.

"My gosh! So did I!" the mint-green commented.

"What does your family think about that? Some of mine eat horse cock with me from time to time, but I'm the only one bringing them pony meat," the brown one wondered.

"I'm from a whole family of cannibals! Wow... I just can't believe it! Our families so have to meet up! What's your name?" the mint-green one asked.

"I'm Jaffa Cake! What's your name?" the brown mare asked back.

"Cindanella Julie Pie! Nice to meet you!" the mint-green mare replied.

Last edited by Eggi; 07-02-2013 at 01:47..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 07-02-2013, 01:41

groove
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 07-02-2013, 02:21
cael effort posting

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 07-02-2013, 08:41
Page 8 and page 9 (so far) were posted entirely by people on my pignore list.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
77 - 07-02-2013, 08:58
It's just Cael. He posted some kind of pony fan-fiction.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 07-02-2013, 09:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
cael effort posting
Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

Quote:
cael effort posting

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
79 - 07-02-2013, 10:03
The entire system is pretty much a joke since it is so easily manipulated.

It just needs to go away.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
80 - 07-02-2013, 10:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
We already had a rep bar before rep bars were cool, anyone below VeteranX is scum
Fixed that for you.

Page 4 of 63

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Rep Bar

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#wtfareudoin? , ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ , <--- fail , (._.) , epic fail , epic win , fail ---> , havax has a bloody vagina , naaaaashhhhhh!!!!!