[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

telos, start another thread about the 10th. I'll be happy to come wish you congrats in person, and toast a tall, dark ale to your upcoming wedding.

I'll start one a hair closer to the date. It is good friday I think so that may be an issue for some people. I need to be sure I'm not traveling for work which I won't know til the 4th.

TW went down right before this last night... got wifey to sign up and give you votes...

Monday, March 30, 2009 11:51:49 PM

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

And now me for tonight, Tuesday, March 31 @ 9:34pmEDT...

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Updated OP with official drawing procedure.

Update 3/31:
  • Drawings:Assuming the win is verified on April 8th.
    any one at 28 days has one chance to win $75​
    Any one over 20 Days has a chance at $75 for each day over 20​
    Any one over 17days has a 1 chance at $50- this one was done to compensate for the 5 votes I gave people who registered in the last 48 hours.​
    Every one has 1 chance at each day for 3 $50 prizes​

Your ticket position will be based on alphabetical sort of voters and counting down columns. Voters will be drawn at random using random.org's random generator.

Users who got the 5 bonus votes for voting in the last 48 hours will have their 5 bonus votes applied to the 5 days leading up to their first vote.

Yes I realize I ended up at $550 total but it seems the fairest after adding the 5 bonus votes for voting in the last 48 hours. I will revert to $75 for over 20s and a $25 for a random if our win is not confirmed on april 8th. I will also unleash the hordes :)

Payment can be any type of digitally deliverable prize. Amazon, steam, iTunes ect.

Thanks again guys :)

Hope they are agreeable.

Thank you for Voting.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Getting my gf to sign up for another 16

I was kidding, the bastards have thwarted every attempt I made to put money in.

If my name comes up, it will be donated in trust to Tribalwar.

Thank you for Voting.
Your 6 vote(s) has been cast

hope i got it in time..

Telos basically wrote a book here on how to harness the power of the mighty Teedub. This is something that anyone here could easily repeat.

1. Find a suitable contest
2. put up some cash for the site upfront
3. promise some more cash and prizes if said contest is won with TW help
4. Profit

yeah its worked out pretty damn well actually :) I can attribute 8000 votes to TW directly and I assume another 3000-5000 indirectly(friends, family, coworkers). So at the end of the day half+ of the effort can be tied to TW.

I think you guys did more than our Facebook group that has 550 voters. :sunny:

Hopefully there isn't another round of docked votes, they're within 1000 votes of you atm.

It was you at just over 26.1k, xbox crew at just under 25.2k

LOL they put up 1800 votes in the last hour of the contest and still finished behind. I highly doubt those are legit votes and it reeks of desperation.

Still finished on top. Nice work TW.

Back