101 - 11-28-2018, 00:31
Flipp once ate the bible while water skiing

Sponsored Links
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
102 - 11-28-2018, 07:55
one time flipp was riding my dick and tehvul wanted to get on so he pissed on flipps face and flipp said thank you sir

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 11-28-2018, 15:03
Like an alligator, Flipp can fully digest a turtle shell.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 11-29-2018, 04:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Flipp once ate the bible while water skiing
Flipp once jumped a shark while water skiing

this thread did anyway

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
105 - 11-29-2018, 08:25

bowl of blud suchan awkwerd *****cuck wyte trash d00 smdh lol

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
106 - 11-29-2018, 12:08
Flipp drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls and jogs with a fridge on his back!

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
107 - 12-05-2018, 01:32
He once inhaled a seagull and the Pope told him it was ok to have a mistress.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 12-05-2018, 01:36
in 1980 he farted while hiking in washington and blamed the ensuing devastation on a mountain

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109 - 12-05-2018, 01:42
Did I ever tell you about the time Flipp showed up at my daughter***8217;s wedding? You know my daughter, she***8217;s a beautiful girl. Well, Flipp shows up and you know he***8217;s a big fella. Well, he***8217;s standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He***8217;s got no right to be there, but he***8217;s drunk and he***8217;s Flipp. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Flipp. We spend the weekend in the Poconos ***8212; he loved me like I***8217;ve never been loved before.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 12-05-2018, 23:25
Once flipp and I were drinking in mexico. Lost his passport in a bar while 'visiting' a 'rescued' orangutan from Indonesia. Sorry no pics... nightmares made me burn them...
anyway
I'm wondering how we're going to cross back to the states without a big hassle,,,
but flipp is like "AAAADDDDDVVVEEENNNNTTTUU URRRRRRRRREEEE" and goes running off toward the border with me hot on his ass heels and me asking what about the car? His, he doesn't care.

We get down to the playas of Tijuana by the bull fighting ring, and next thing I know he's running past guards at the door screaming SAVETHEBULL, grabs the matador's sword, skewers him lifting the skinny guy up as he jumps on the back of the bull and goes riding out the same way he came in with me on the bull's tail hooves and about 50 mad hombres chasing us down the road.

I see flipp is heading to the beach and north toward the border where there's (in this section) a nice tall fence. I'm wondering how we're going to get over this fence that also extends a good 100 ft into the ocean.

I'm almost out of breath running as fast as I can. flipp slows the bull down just enough to grab me by his leg and throw me over the rearend of the bull...
then flipp rolls under the damn bull, somehow holding on and right before that fence, squeezes that bull's gonads so hard he goes running insane, sees the fence at the last moment and jumps...

I think that bull mighta made it over if it wasn't for razor wire at the top. Smashed his head into it and the fence sending me (barely holding onto the tail at this point) over the fence to the American sand on the other side. I landed hard, but laughing my ass off thinking flipp had made it too, but damn, no, he'd gotten caught up in the razor wire and landed back in Mexico, the bull bellowing so loud from the top of the fence I think it was the loudest thing in TJ,,, and that's saying a lot.

I saw him ripping the wire off his torn clothes/flesh as the hombres enojado rushing toward him. One of the men ran at him with a machete, but flipp grabbed it, sliced the guys head off, and in the same swing cut enough wire from his body to run down toward the water. He was quite the sight, wire dragging from his legs and arms, blood flowing/flying everywhere. I'm running along the other side of the fence following him watching this all amazed he's still alive with the 9 inch razor gash I saw on his leg.

He jumps in the water and starts to swim to get around the fence. He had a crown of razor wire around his head with blood dripping down and it gives me a feeling of peace as he reminds me of pictures of Jesus I've seen.

So he's swimming as best he can and almost around the fence and I'm swimming out to help him. That's when I see the huge fin of a great white racing toward him easily following the blood. I tell flipp he's a goner and ask him in typical TW style if I can have his ****.

Flipp laughs and at the last moment dives down below the shark, and using the razor wire still stuck around his sides, straps himself to the beast. I see him pull it up to the surface and he's holding onto the pectorals. I think he's going to be able to steer the thing for a moment, but then it dives...

I treaded water for 60 minutes (well maybe just 6, but it felt like 60 thinking about the sharks), until I finally swam ashore, giving up on flipp.

I lay there breathing, hiding in the sandy dunes from la migra, when I hear yippykayay muthr fookurs! and here flipp comes riding that shark right up onto the sand as if that's exactly what the shark wanted to do.

I help him untangle from the shark and push the thing back into the water... flipp likes animals and still gives a toast to the remembrance of the bull on the fence... carcass is still there if you want to see it. He packs his cuts with mud and marsh weeds and carries me (hey, I'm tired, I treaded water for what felt like 60 minutes) up toward imperial beach for a drink
true story

Last edited by SeVeReD; 12-06-2018 at 00:50..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 12-06-2018, 00:40
He'd eat a homeless guy if you dared him to.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
112 - 12-06-2018, 11:11
flipp once falcon punched the spleen out of racoon

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
113 - 12-06-2018, 11:16
flipp once typed a gibberish infused death threat to an old manic alcoholic

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 12-07-2018, 23:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
He'd eat a homeless guy if you dared him to.
Flipp's gums and teeth are so strong he uses a souvenir piece of razor wire to floss.

Page 6 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page who is flipp

Social Website Bullshit