[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

With Hillary or Bernie, our taxes would be going up next year. Both of them said they would raise taxes. The thing is, this doesn't matter to the 100 million not working, because they don't pay shit and think the gubiment is sticking it to the rich.

Broken record.

Sure, sure. I just don't recall hearing a peep out of you about the deficit or the debt under 8 years of Obama. I hear you moaning and groaning now about something you plan to take full advantage of even if you disagree with it fundamentally while at the same time making hyperbolic doomsday warnings. Either exercise your morality or shut the fuck up about it.

50/50 D's go all in whining about deficits through the midterms. Few groups are so consistent in whiffing on the easy message that might move people (R hypocrisy on deficits) and swing for the fences on shit people don't actually care about (the actual deficit) as the DNC is.

Sure, sure. I just don't recall hearing a peep out of you about the deficit or the debt under 8 years of Obama. I hear you moaning and groaning now about something you plan to take full advantage of even if you disagree with it fundamentally while at the same time making hyperbolic doomsday warnings. Either exercise your morality or shut the fuck up about it.

Nobody wants to pay more taxes, you pretentious faggot.

But why continue this discourse with someone who thinks a tax plan that can't pay for itself, is temporary for the poor and middle class, and both permanent and perpetually improving for the rich and ultra rich, is a good thing for this country.

Because nothing chances other than you having more agency over YOUR money. You are 100% free to contribute that same money to anyone you see fit, for any purpose. You can donate it to the charity of your choice, use it to house an immigrant family in need, alleviate some of those student loans, feed the homeless, take care of a sick parent. I doubt you will, you'll buy new rims and complain that people aren't helping the poor enough.

Instead you bemoan the government taking less by threat of force because the reality is that you want to be the one holding the gun. So what if the tax cuts are temporary? Do you think the Democrats are going to run on a platform of raising taxes? Do you think if they get into office they're going to raise them and get voted out immediately as the congress who raised taxes? Do you not recognize the political maneuver or are you merely upset that you're on the wrong side of it?

Deficits under Obama (who inherited Bush's tax cuts and the recession caused in part by financial market deregulation)
2009: $1.2T
2010: $1.3T
2011: $1.3T
2012: $1.1T
2013: $0.7T
2014: $0.5T
2015: $0.4T
2016: $0.6T

those sure look like predominately Repub deficits to me, which they are eager to add to

xgz9nkR.gif

Good to know.
So where was your moral outrage and indignation then?

What outrage? I just think it very stupid to pass a tax bill that can't pay for itself, particularly when the economy is booming.

It's fucking retarded. If you can't see that, I'd surmise that you are too. :shrug:

Back